Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Not sure if this is the right thread but I'm pretty disappointed that the event is only open until 12am on the 2nd weekend. I don't think that I've ever been when it's closed that early. I've taken a few years off but I went the same time in 2010 and it was opened until 2. Is this something that has recently changed in the past 2 years?

This was a change for this year. I agree that it sucks.

I imagine, and this is strictly speculative, that the tours will be split 2 tent, 1 warehouse and then 3 soundstage. It would be more ideal and even for it to be split 2 SS one tent and then 1 SS, Warehouse, and one tent.

Alright guys...Looking at the houses and seeing everything that is offered I'm having a huge change of heart and wanting to come this year BUT I need to figure out what ticket to purchase (I have an AP) and if I need express. I really would like to take in the event but if it saves me money Im a fast walker. You can PM me any and all details...oh and what night is best to go!

Alright guys...Looking at the houses and seeing everything that is offered I'm having a huge change of heart and wanting to come this year BUT I need to figure out what ticket to purchase (I have an AP) and if I need express. I really would like to take in the event but if it saves me money Im a fast walker. You can PM me any and all details...oh and what night is best to go!

You going at the beginning of the month? I used to purchase Frequent Fear, the swapped to Rush of Fear since I only go a few days at the beginning of the month..
Either of those + Express Pass with the AP discount should do.... Heading for multiple nights, right?....

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

From what I was told by VIP services, yes.

They should have mentioned that... I called and booked the afternoon UTH Tour for 10/4... 63 dollars and change.... I would pay the 100 if it includes 6 houses!
I shall call 2morrow and find out so I can change my purchase...

Cheers!

Last edited:
I intend on going for one night only and it's either the 21st, 28th or 5th that Im looking at and I would want to obviously go on a slower day. I definitely CAN"T afford the ticket with the express pass...I just looked at the prices and Im strapped as it is.

They should have mentioned that... I called and booked the afternoon UTH Tour... 63 dollars and change.... I would pay the 100 if it includes 6 houses!
I shall call 2morrow and find out so I can change my purchase...

Cheers!

Let us know what you find out about the differences in tours and all those specifics :thumbs:

I intend on going for one night only and it's either the 21st, 28th or 5th that Im looking at and I would want to obviously go on a slower day. I definitely CAN"T afford the ticket with the express pass...I just looked at the prices and Im strapped as it is.

If you're only doing one night, absolutely do either the 21st or the 28th, with the AP Nights' early admission. These dates, even though weekends, are early in the event, so it isn't as crowded as later on. And if you do the AP nights, with a good plan of attack, you should see all the houses at least once and then maybe even some repeats, if you stay until the end of the night. :cheers:

Let us know what you find out about the differences in tours and all those specifics :thumbs:

Sure thing!

If you're only doing one night, absolutely do either the 21st or the 28th, with the AP Nights' early admission. These dates, even though weekends, are early in the event, so it isn't as crowded as later on. And if you do the AP nights, with a good plan of attack, you should see all the houses at least once and then maybe even some repeats, if you stay until the end of the night. :cheers:

Agree... the 5th is a peak night and will be quite full..

Cheers!

Morning!

I just called and indeed they confirmed that the morning tour houses are different than the afternoon tour houses (they've updated the HHN website and it states it there as well). I was able to make the change to include both!

Cheers!

Morning!

I just called and indeed they confirmed that the morning tour houses are different than the afternoon tour houses (they've updated the HHN website and it states it there as well). I was able to make the change to include both!

Cheers!

did they specify what houses???? geeze kinda hard to swallow spending $100 to see all 6 houses....it was hard enough to swallow $63

did they specify what houses???? geeze kinda hard to swallow spending $100 to see all 6 houses....it was hard enough to swallow $63

Nope sorry...

Although someone posted on the Disboards that they obtained this info from another forum (can't guarantee its accuracy):

10:30 am is Resident Evil, Walking Dead and Evil Dead.

2:00 pm is Cabin in the Woods, American Werewolf in London and La Llorona.

Cheers!

If that list is accurate, I think it's a good investment. I figured it would be all the original houses and 3 IP houses with 2 left out. I'm more excited that I can see the IP houses lights on.

Nope sorry...

Although someone posted on the Disboards that they obtained this info from another forum (can't guarantee its accuracy):

10:30 am is Resident Evil, Walking Dead and Evil Dead.
2:00 pm is Cabin in the Woods, American Werewolf in London and La Llorona.

Cheers!

Damn that sucks, I would prefer the other line up!

Got my double feature booked! Morning Menace & Afternoon Abomination! Can't wait. After years of missing out, I'm finally Unmasking the Horror!