Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Final Show of Bill and Ted!!

Does something different usually happen at the last show?

Everyone pretty much says the script with the cast and the cast improvs and throws in a few surprises (example last year, Michelle Obama did Obama's rap, among other things). It's just interesting to watch and a good way to close out HHN.

If they have closed the L.A. one .This might be the LAST ONE EVER.

:doh: I LOVE Bill and Ted! It would be a huge shame to lose this in Hollywood just because of idiotic individuals who don't pay attention, but sadly this wouldn't be the first time something like this would happen. *cough*Dragons*cough*

I would not expect a final show ripe with improvisation this year - the actors are being cautioned to stay on script due to the complications out in Hollywood.

I would not expect a final show ripe with improvisation this year - the actors are being cautioned to stay on script due to the complications out in Hollywood.

Wild. What is the point of improv if someone isn't mortified if not horrified. If they cover up one more breast on a pediment or cut an evil statement from an improv, I am going to quark; nano tube even.

Saw the show last Sunday and enjoyed it more than in previous years. Lots of eye candy for sure :p
I have a question about 2 songs and perhaps someone can keep an ear open for them. The first was a cover of Hall & Oates "Maneater." It was a rock cover, but I have no idea who sang it.

The second song that I really liked was towards either the beginning or end of the show and it sounded like a fallout boy song, but it wasn't this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIWmsP3c_s

I think it had some Halloween references in it and I do remember the words "remix" in the lyrics although they were part of the song and not referring to an actual remix. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it!

Saw the show last Sunday and enjoyed it more than in previous years. Lots of eye candy for sure :p
I have a question about 2 songs and perhaps someone can keep an ear open for them. The first was a cover of Hall & Oates "Maneater." It was a rock cover, but I have no idea who sang it.

The second song that I really liked was towards either the beginning or end of the show and it sounded like a fallout boy song, but it wasn't this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIWmsP3c_s

I think it had some Halloween references in it and I do remember the words "remix" in the lyrics although they were part of the song and not referring to an actual remix. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it!

It's The Phoenix by Fallout Boy, opening number. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hDZbroaQDc

If they open it up to FFP+ holders, count me in! :cheers:

Has this ever happened before, is there any real possibility of them opening the last day up? I really want to see the last show, but I have a hard time justifying spending that much money to see a show I've already seen multiple times.

Has this ever happened before, is there any real possibility of them opening the last day up? I really want to see the last show, but I have a hard time justifying spending that much money to see a show I've already seen multiple times.

According to what some other members have said on here, it has happened before, in previous years :shrug:

They have opened it up to FF every year I have had Frequent Fear (6 or so years). Normally we hear something this weekend or early next week.

believe me It has happened before.But understand the reason why...
In past years the last day of HHN was usually kind of dead. Not a lot of people show up for the last day so they added the FFP people so that they could spend on the park that day and what have you.

But the last couple of years the park was kind of crowded even on Halloween, even the last day. So If they have a good crowd going for the last day they wont let FFP go in... it depends on how many people go. Seeing how crowded the park has been this year I don't know what is going to happen

believe me It has happened before.But understand the reason why...
In past years the last day of HHN was usually kind of dead. Not a lot of people show up for the last day so they added the FFP people so that they could spend on the park that day and what have you.

But the last couple of years the park was kind of crowded even on Halloween, even the last day. So If they have a good crowd going for the last day they wont let FFP go in... it depends on how many people go. Seeing how crowded the park has been this year I don't know what is going to happen

I'm hearing pre sales for the weekend are right on track to allow FFP in.

I stand corrected. Frequent Fear Pass has been granted access on Nov 2. Enjoy everyone!