Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: When are You Going?

So this will be my first time at HHN for Halloween? How are the crowds? and anything special go on for Halloween night?

Anytime this week really you could expect MASSIVE crowds and wait times... I would suggest getting there VERY early and yes make it a misison to RUSH to every house you can and knock them out as soon as possible.. i personally did the ones i heard good reveiws from first and skipped 2 that i had heard reviews warnt to good on (afterlife and havoc) and got to the other ones then i went back and used any extra time to get to havoc since the wait time wasnt too bad.

best of luck enjoy it

So this will be my first time at HHN for Halloween? How are the crowds? and anything special go on for Halloween night?

Last time I went Halloween night was 2011. It was dead. I remember that I was originally supposed to go to a party with my wife but managed to sneak around it and go to HHN with some buddies...the point being, we got there sort of late (9 maybe?). I didn't expect to get every house done but we did every single house, a couple of them twice, and walked through each scarezone. It was a really, really fun night. I would expect that most people are out partying and drinking, which leaves HHN kinda dead. It's awesome :lol:

They didn't do anything special Halloween night in 2011 that I can recall, but in 2009 they opened up a new scarezone on Halloween which brought back all the major icons from the past and put them in Sting Alley. I believe it was to sort of test guest reactions because the 20th year was the next year and, as we all know, they brought all the icons back. However, that's the only "special" event that I'm aware of. Apparently the last show of Bill and Ted is special but I wouldn't know.

Last time I went Halloween night was 2011. It was dead. I remember that I was originally supposed to go to a party with my wife but managed to sneak around it and go to HHN with some buddies...the point being, we got there sort of late (9 maybe?). I didn't expect to get every house done but we did every single house, a couple of them twice, and walked through each scarezone. It was a really, really fun night. I would expect that most people are out partying and drinking, which leaves HHN kinda dead. It's awesome :lol:

They didn't do anything special Halloween night in 2011 that I can recall, but in 2009 they opened up a new scarezone on Halloween which brought back all the major icons from the past and put them in Sting Alley. I believe it was to sort of test guest reactions because the 20th year was the next year and, as we all know, they brought all the icons back. However, that's the only "special" event that I'm aware of. Apparently the last show of Bill and Ted is special but I wouldn't know.

Thanks already been multiple times but have nothing to do halloween so that is were ill be!!!

I was just about to pack to head there tonight, checked to see what time it's open until and bam NO EVENT TONIGHT!! so bummed. They did just offer Frequent Fear to attend Friday and Saturday, so I may be able to do one more night. Do you think this last minute change means light ticket sales for this last weekend?

anybody going out tonight!?!

I might depends on what the wife says since it's the little ones first Halloween, but we planned on staying in since she is so little anyways.

I hope everyone going tonight has fun! Cant believe that the HHN season is already over. Who will get the honor of posting the first entry for the 2014 HHN Speculation thread????

Where's the activity here?! Anyone going tonight? I'm keeping an eye on radar, might not want to hit I4 if it's pouring later.

Well that talked me out of going tonight! Hey, you saved me some gas money...and an awful lot of time in line :fist: