New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it a lot. Short, punchy, and awesome! Connotes fire, eruptions, waves, stormy winds and other such cool stuff.

I like volcano bay more than wondersea, gives more emphasis on the volcano and just a more catchy name then wondersea. Looks like this volcano will be more than just an icon :happy:

I like volcano bay more than wondersea, gives more emphasis on the volcano and just a more catchy name then wondersea. Looks like this volcano will be more than just an icon :happy:

I am definitely liking the Volcano part better, it's fitting. But I am still not sure about the Bay part, let's see if it grows on me.

I wonder if anything will happen with the WonderSea name now. We'll just need to wait and sea.

I prefer Wondersea Island with Volcano Bay as one of the "lands" in the park but if that's the actual name, that's alright too.

So, if Volcano Bay is a land, I'm willing to bet Minion Beach will be another land. Something Minion related in the water park was hinted by Hatetofly a while back. That could be a cool kid area.

Yes, as I understand it.

Everyone, Volcano Bay is not expected to be the name of the water park. It will just be an area within WonderSea. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression earlier. Keep an eye out for other trademarks soon!
hmm I like that too actually, I like the fact we are getting actual lands within this park (already makes it different from other water parks) hopefully we get varied themes to go with it like jungles and temples to really make this feel like a island. Speaking of island it would also be smart to make the lazy river in the style of a moat that wraps around the park so its technically a island, gets the lazy river out of the way and could be used as a water way to get to each land

- - - Updated - - -

Cabana Bay, Volcano Bay. Hmmm.

hopefully they tie in cabana bay with the water park story, possibly as a resort on the island? They're right next to each other it would be a shame if they didn't

hmm I like that too actually, I like the fact we are getting actual lands within this park (already makes it different from other water parks) hopefully we get varied themes to go with it like jungles and temples to really make this feel like a island. Speaking of island it would also be smart to make the lazy river in the style of a moat that wraps around the park so its technically a island, gets the lazy river out of the way and could be used as a water way to get to each land

I really wish I could say more but I won't because it wouldn't be cool of me to do so at this time. They ain't shrinking from anything Disney has done!

Status
Not open for further replies.