Twister...Ride It Out | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Twister...Ride It Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But how would you do a fallon attraction? The thing is about NBC is that they are noutrous for just screwing people over and who knows? Fallon could easily be replaced in the next couple years just like Conan...hopefully for less douchey reasons though (hate you Leno)

I will tell you that it is intriguing what they are/may be considering for its location. At first bent, it sounds very docile but my assumptions could way off.

Hope its not a walkthrough. But even if it is, I just want Twister out. I Dont hate it. Just feel the momentum uni is on now will birth great projects

I'm intrigued at how they could incorporate the Tonight show into a presentation of some sort. Could it potentially be a USH Studio Tour style attraction despite our huge lack of studio to actually tour?

Would rather keep twister than have any kind of agt or tonight show type show.

see+no+evil.png

I would be quite sad if this attraction were to go. Hearing the music in the first pre-show room just as you walk through the doors is pure nostalgia.

Would rather keep twister than have any kind of agt or tonight show type show.

I assume most people (myself included) would agree with you. It's not good to base your opinion of an attraction based on rumors, but I'm really, really not sure how this is going to work. I think even Twister haters would rather Twister over some sort of NBC/JF show.

Twister is one of the few attractions at the resort that I wouldn't miss in the slightest if they got rid of it tomorrow, the others being Disaster, Shrek, T2, FFL and LC.

Replacing it with Jimmy Fallon sounds lame, but I always skip Twister anyways so it wouldn't make me sad or anything.

I want to go back to my "Al Roker: Ride it out!" concept. :lol:

But now that is the last segment of Al Roker surviving a hurricane reporting for the Today show. The beginning segment can be Jimmy Fallon, and a middle segment for SNL. :thumbs:

LOVE Jimmy Fallon...but Twister needs to stay over the proposed ideas. Let's just say that they're all..."ew."

As much as I love Jimmy Fallon....NOT as a theme park attraction.

Too late. You have to look at his smug face for most of the Studio Tour in Hollywood.

They should do the Jimmy Fallon/Horatio Sanz Breaking show, where they attempt to act out sketches and just break out in laughter the whole time every time.

While I like him personality wise, Fallon is just to vanilla for me. I really don't think he could put on a ball bustingly hilarious show like horror make up that universal wants him to do. Also the only way to do this show is with a musion screen and that's gonna be an incredible b**ch with audience participation, I really don't know about this one

The better question is how do you incorporate the Tonight Show into a theme park attraction? Will it be a live interactive show? Musion screen show? Motion simulator? Walkthrough?