Twister...Ride It Out | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Twister...Ride It Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Problem is, I am not sure if it is an IP(sssssss) or a location based attraction. Anyone else?

Strike this. I stepped down to the shore and begged, and an Osprey pooped the answer onto my head. Seems horribly most terribly and without foresight. It seems reactionary, and more like something the Disney Parks would do... :blank:

I'm lost lol

30 Rock is also a building in New York City. Rockefeller Center, basically. Can't say I'm a fan of anything that involves 30 Rock, the show or the location.

I love Twister and hope it stays for a long time.

Right there with you.

It's not.

Basically nothing is "safe" aside from newer additions and ET.

Which is amazing to me. You'd think ET would be closer to the chopping block than Twister.

Last edited:
Strike this. I stepped down to the shore and begged, and an Osprey pooped the answer onto my head. Seems horribly most terribly and without foresight. It seems reactionary, and more like something the Disney Parks would do... :blank:

America's Got Talent: Live! ?:lol:

America's Got Talent: Live! ?:lol:

Or even worse, The Voice: You Be The Judge! :rant:

Maybe more likely if we are going with a 30 rock item (Figuring NBC Broadcast show) Hollywood Game Night which is not really New York in my mind, or Saturday Night Live: Live! which is very New York.

Last edited:
Other 30 Rock productions: Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers and The Today Show

We all know that Universal parks love them some Jimmy Fallon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also hearing J.F. will be involved.

I just realized that you pretty much said the same thing.

^ I suppose the only difference is, Uni is jumping into it year one instead of dustbowl year 17 like Disney. Goodness knows how they are going to package and present it to guests. And no, it ain't a talent or quiz show... in overall intent, I don't *quakes* think...

^ I suppose the only difference is, Uni is jumping into it year one instead of dustbowl year 17 like Disney. Goodness knows how they are going to package and present it to guests. And no, it ain't a talent or quiz show... in overall intent, I don't *quakes* think...

If it is Jimmy Fallon, then yes for all intents and purposes it's a talent show :lol: But I don't know how that will work either. His shtick is making celebrities do things you wouldn't expect: Emma Stone lip singing, Kevin Spacey singing a pop song in a barbershop quartet, etc. Musion effect of Fallon on-stage? Guests performing skits with on screen celebrities?

I don't know if a talent show like thing for universal would work, those shows always seem to become dated in 2-4 years and I don't know how long Americas got talent or fallon would last for an attraction although AGT would fit perfectly next to rockit

Pass on AGT...that crap gets old fast just like American Idol and FFL especially after the fact when people realize they lose three to four hours of their day just to do this stuff from audition to production. A talk show like JF works a lot better and add way better synergy.