King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wait for Universal to make an announcement and show us some concept art. But we may have to keep waiting since the latest word has Kong back in the original 2016 slot.

My understanding is that it'll be screens in the way of instead of painted flats. Imagine if the Tarzan part of GMR had a deep 3D jungle effect instead of a blue painted sky. (with better AAs of course)

I've been vocal about my hatred for screens.....but THIS I can get behind.

ir0zmc.jpg

Revolutionary

Game Changer

Beautiful

Inspiring

Grand

Intense

Best of both worlds

Reactions: Jenstar
I heard on a podcast that the show building is supposed to be as tall as the JPRA. Now if I'm not mistaken wouldn't that mean the attraction would almost have to have some sort of large drop? If Kong is going to be a low MHR, like the rumors I hear, I really don't see how that coincides with a large drop. Perhaps maybe they meant it would have the same square footage? IDK, what do you guys think?

I heard on a podcast that the show building is supposed to be as tall as the JPRA. Now if I'm not mistaken wouldn't that mean the attraction would almost have to have some sort of large drop? If Kong is going to be a low MHR, like the rumors I hear, I really don't see how that coincides with a large drop. Perhaps maybe they meant it would have the same square footage? IDK, what do you guys think?
Not necessarily. it could be a drop but it might not be a drop dealing with sharp velocity. Could be something guided by track and speed.
Then too, you could be right. Never know.

And which Podcast was that if you remember?

I could see it having multiple show floors leading up to the top with either elevators or maybe ramps. Then at the end it could be like transformers, and have an elevator take you back to ground level while you are watching the screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.