Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Halloween

The fact that you can just walk up and pick up a 6 pack of beer and your HHN ticket. Makes this publix awesome!

Honestly, why is Universal taking so long to announce it anyways...

They always announce things way too late at the point where we already know what was going there months in advance and when they do announce something it always seems rushed. Hell the biggest theme park expansion ever made was announced with a wittle Facebook post :rofl:

Honestly, why is Universal taking so long to announce it anyways...

They always announce things way too late at the point where we already know what was going there months in advance and when they do announce something it always seems rushed. Hell the biggest theme park expansion ever made was announced with a wittle Facebook post :rofl:

Haven't you both enjoyed hearing what will be announced long before it is? Part of what makes this site special is certain folks revealing what is to come long before it is announced. I mean, c'mon!

Haven't you both enjoyed hearing what will be announced long before it is? Part of what makes this site special is certain folks revealing what is to come long before it is announced. I mean, c'mon!

Oh no I definitely enjoy and appreciate you and the other insiders contributions, I'm just saying universal is really...really bad at announcing dead giveaways period. Gee I wonder what the buildings that look exactly like the krusty burger and moes right next to the Simpsons ride are going to be? Well I guess we will find out in a month...or upcoming months

[video=youtube;JrEfKwSUY6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEfKwSUY6A[/video]

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "Halloween" discussion goes here.

YES!!! this is going to be awesome!

As far as the house itself goes the promo showed many indoor shots, particularly the staircase/living room. It would be cool if they tried to do a forced perspective of him running down the stairs after/towards the audience!

BTW, was this announcement breaking news on the podcast, lol?

Not sure what score was used for that trailer but it was rather funnier than scary. The house based on all the info is just what I thought. No surprise like I had hope for but it's a Halloween house and that's enough for anybody.

if they couldn't use the music from the movie they should have at least used a scary violin song or something.

yeah, that song WAS funny in a weird way.

FINALLY a movie I don't mind watching for this years marathon!!! I'm very excited for this one even though I may not seem like it due to the ridiculously laughable leaks. I'm excited to see Myers in a horror nights setting!!! Finally he's apart of the family now. My only real fear of this house is that it could be incredibly short because it seems like it'll only take place in the house but hey that's kind of a good thing too since there will be no sequels involved. Very happy here

Much like last year, Publix has goofed and put this HHN display out early. Official announcement to come this week.

Bv7X0_qIEAAO3_A.jpg
With all due respect Publix did NOT "goof" on this, this is brought in AND setup by Universal Studios OWN marketing department OR someone hired by Universal... And that's CLEARANCE SALE BEER too, even BETTER!:thumbs:

With all due respect Publix did NOT "goof" on this, this is brought in AND setup by Universal Studios OWN marketing department OR someone hired by Universal... And that's CLEARANCE SALE BEER too, even BETTER!:thumbs:

Ummmm, no. I work for Publix. The employees are the ones that set this up.

Ummmm, no. I work for Publix. The employees are the ones that set this up.
If u are right then I stand corrected, i know universal marketing goes into publix and puts the annual pass point of sale hangers on the ends of the registers.. Now u have made me stop doing my everyday mundane things and look into this further.. BUT it's still sent OUT by Universal even If a publix employee DID set it up

Last edited:
If u are right then I stand corrected, i know universal marketing goes into publix and puts the annual pass point of sale hangers on the ends of the registers.. Now u have made me stop doing my everyday mundane things and look into this further.. BUT it's still sent OUT by Universal even If a publix employee DID set it up

I know they are delivered in a big brown box. It sits in my managers office for a week or two and then it is set up by an employee. It takes 5 minutes to set the display up. But anyhow, CANT WAIT!!!!

I know they are delivered in a big brown box. It sits in my managers office for a week or two and then it is set up by an employee. It takes 5 minutes to set the display up. But anyhow, CANT WAIT!!!!
Your store must be the only store this happens at, where a Publix employee sets it up.. All other stores it's brought In AND setup by a marketing team, but like u said the logistics of WHO set these displays up doesn't matter... Obviously SOMEONE in Uni marketing goofed and had these being setup BEFORE all houses were officially confirmed which is what's important here..someone might have got in a little trouble for that...most Publix stores wouldn't put it up due to lack of space If given the choice lol.. I think I need to check out HHN this year after missing it last THREE YEARS

I don't think Universal cares if these are set up before everything is officially announced. I bet the display date specified was the same date it was set up.

Besides from a few internet geeks (us) who knew anyway, this isn't going to spoil anyone's fun.