Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That commercial was awesome!

And that article from io9 has some really great pictures. I was hoping they include that scene from Insidious that is shown in the last picture in the article. (vague for spoilerzzz)

With the media preview going on, I noticed artwork for the Scare Zones, wonder why they didn't put them on the site..

It's baffling - the art is really, really good. What gives?

A lot of the new materials look stellar. Chucky and Tiffany, along with the Hunchback of Notre Dame (there's a throwback!) confirmed for All Night Die-In.

Based on what all you people have been saying, they are really wringing every bit of juice out of the promotion this year. Dragging it out and making many of you wild with anticipation. And that is the idea behind a promotion.

Again, I don't see what withholding scare zone art has to do with promotion. I'm really happy there's scare zone art - it looks really awesome! I'm just confused why it hasn't been placed on the website. It's not like they said, "Hey! Check back later for scare zone art!" That isn't a draw. That said, I hope it goes on the website or park map, otherwise it's sort of wasted.

Again, I don't see what withholding scare zone art has to do with promotion. I'm really happy there's scare zone art - it looks really awesome! I'm just confused why it hasn't been placed on the website. It's not like they said, "Hey! Check back later for scare zone art!" That isn't a draw. That said, I hope it goes on the website or park map, otherwise it's sort of wasted.

Wasted??? Many are going to see that which was created from the art. That's what's important right?

If I told you all now that I had some of the art that will not be shown prior to the event, would you not want to see it in a PM from me? Face it, you peeps are insatiable! Geeeeez!

Reactions: Freddyglove
Wasted??? Many are going to see that which was created from the art. That's what's important right?

If I told you all now that I had some of the art that will not be shown prior to the event, would you not want to see it in a PM from me? Face it, you peeps are insatiable! Geeeeez!

The tradition is house art and zone art would be placed on the website after the "reveal" to give guests a visual idea of what to expect from each attraction. Considering they created really cool looking art for the zones but haven't put it anywhere for the guests to see, it's an odd break from both a tradition and a pragmatic approach to hype.

USA Today has some additional sneak peeks at this year's event, and includes a special appearance by someone you may know... ;)

25 years of terror at Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights

One warning - a great video preview, but there's LIVE (with actors and effects) footage from the Insidious house that shows some of the scares. View at your own risk!

Reactions: Ashleycdg
The tradition is house art and zone art would be placed on the website after the "reveal" to give guests a visual idea of what to expect from each attraction. Considering they created really cool looking art for the zones but haven't put it anywhere for the guests to see, it's an odd break from both a tradition and a pragmatic approach to hype.

Yep! Unpredictable like a good house. :)

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that's the best horror nights commercial of all time. Perfect mix of comedy, hype and showing us what the event has in store. Absolutely marvelous. The media preview is also tons of fun, the actor they got for Jack this time around is just phenomenal. Hope he's the actor for the new show

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that's the best horror nights commercial of all time. Perfect mix of comedy, hype and showing us what the event has in store. Absolutely marvelous. The media preview is also tons of fun, the actor they got for Jack this time around is just phenomenal. Hope he's the actor for the new show

It's the same Jack from Day 1.