Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I seriously have no idea why people are gonna risk not seeing a final show at all to go see the final B&T. Yeah it's tradition but the show really isn't good this year. Carnage has the possibility of a special guest, really awesome improv moments, the possibility of jack hinting at the future of HHN and just an overall way better show. If any big companies are reading this I will absolutely record that while you all do bill and ted anyday!!!
Personally i'm not that big of a fan of Carnage. It starts strong, but the middle lags wayyyyy too much. The show is probably about 5 mins too long and imo shouldn't have any dance numbers in it. Standing there I get bored watching it in the middle, normally I leave fairly quickly. I'd much rather see B&T, even on a year where it may not be at it's best, than see Carnage. Plus final show is completely off-script normally.

Because the final show is full of improv and off-script moments, which makes for a completely different show.

And it's where "the cool kids" always are.

While I always enjoy the final show--seen many of them--there's no doubt there's an element of feeling like you're in an exclusive club when you're watching it. The added crowds are one more reason I'm selfishly ambivalent about the Disney lifestyle crowd discovering "my" event.

I've never been to a final bill and ted show so I can't relate lol. Sounds like fun. However I do think it would be a lot better if the show was good, I could only imagine last years final show good lord. I agree with the dance numbers but good lord jack and chance are seriously phenominal characters and put on an amazing show. I'd watch their interactions for friggin hours lol

It's most likely they'll extend that night to 2am.
I think that would bump the times to 12:30 and 1am. If for some reason they add a B&T and don't add a Carnage show then I would love to go see the last one!
I seriously have no idea why people are gonna risk not seeing a final show at all to go see the final B&T. Yeah it's tradition but the show really isn't good this year. Carnage has the possibility of a special guest, really awesome improv moments, the possibility of jack hinting at the future of HHN and just an overall way better show. If any big companies are reading this I will absolutely record that while you all do bill and ted anyday!!!
While I agree the Carnage show is absolutely amazing it's still not on the same level as B&T. The last B&T show is a HHN tradition everyone goes to it. I do hope that Jack and Chance get a good send off from their fans though!

Reactions: Cole
Carnage has the possibility of a special guest, really awesome improv moments, the possibility of jack hinting at the future of HHN and just an overall way better show. If any big companies are reading this I will absolutely record that while you all do bill and ted anyday!!!

Not just that but like I was saying before, the crowd will be fans of Jack that will be there to make it "the best show of the event" or something. who knows. I don't know what the fans will do, but it sounds like it is going to be fun (audience wise)

I did the final show of Bill and Ted before and the only thing I noticed was a lot of audience participation and stuff like that but I don't really remember the jokes being different or anything like that.
I remember the actors playing to the audience participation back and forth but the show itself felt the same... there might be some more improvisation but like the other guys were saying, it has to follow the same plot

Reactions: SeventyOne and Cole
Anyone have any idea what happened to the Carrie scare actor. A lot of Instagram accounts are posting that she's gone and its security's fault but no one has any real details

And that would cause them to pull the pass holder shirts before the last two days of the pass holder preview event?

Do phone cases really sell THAT well (I really do not know)?

My wife tells me the price for the Tervis cup went up by $2 when it came back. ( which is nothing compared to the price increase of the Jack in the Box sculpture when the artist agreed to make more that you could order for DEC delivery or something).

I don't know, I just find it hard to believe any retailer would pull a product for selling too well even if it was a ploy to sell more of other items.

If they were in short supply, why would they sell the items over the phone and ship them to you after they came Back?

I think there is more to the story and it had nothing to due with the IP rights to Chucky,but that is because I just do not think you pull something for selling too well and you only pull the items with the same artwork on it, but I guess that is why the phone cases were selling faster than desired.

Anyway, I'll never know the truth so I will accept this explanation even though it makes no walking around sense to me, but I do not work in retail.

Think of it like this: You have some branded merchandise following a theme (in this case HHN Alumni). You have 5,000 of them and they are selling fast. Some carts sell out of the items early in the night. You have 20,000 of the rest of your branded merchandise (the 25th Jack merch). The Alumni merch proved to be a solid seller, while the 25th Jack merch sells much less.

So what do you do? You pull the proven sell because if people want a shirt or a cup, they're going to buy one anyway. Sell the large quantities, then when they even out, put the other merch back out.

I could see both of the primary actors wanting to be at the final B&T. Jack has been around for quite some time and Chance started her HHN career in B&T.
I haven't seen and don't know who the backup Chance is, but if I'm not mistaken the backup Jack has been very involved in B&T.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I bet you that special guest will be Aiello, he's known to pull something every final day of the event, last year he was a purger and it was hilarious. How awesome would it be to see him get into the big ass saw? That and an interaction with jack possibly breaking the 4th wall? A fans wet dream lol

I bet you that special guest will be Aiello, he's known to pull something every final day of the event, last year he was a purger and it was hilarious. How awesome would it be to see him get into the big ass saw? That and an interaction with jack possibly breaking the 4th wall? A fans wet dream lol
He is usually at the last B&T show. I would be surprised if he misses it. I suppose he could do something at the beginning and still make it over in time though.

Reactions: Cole