Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

The director for Jurassic World 2 has been announced and it is ...Juan Antonio García Bayona. He is director for a Universal film coming out this year titled A monster calls

A trip is taken to an island that has a symbolic looking cave to track down reports of visitors who never make it out. With word of a new species of raptors being made by a lab company.. lmao

I will watch regardless!

Jurassic World 2 will have a budget of 260 million dollars!
IT MEANS WE ARE GETTING PRACTICAL EFFECTS INSTEAD OF CGI MOST LIKELY

..I just had to re-read that again..

260. Million. Dollars.

Genie-Jaw-Drop.gif

It's 10 million ahead of BvS, but doesn't compare to the 36 million more that Star Wars 7 had.

It could show more that Star Wars has changed the landscape a bit in terms of the nostalgic summer blockbuster and to me, I expect to see a high amount of Practical effects because of that.

I have been watching JW quite a bit lately and I marvel that I cannot always tell what is cgi and what is not. Did they cgi the whole park entrance for the final battle or did they blow it apart in sync like the original JP. I cannot tell. There is a member here that could hint to us as he was on set in LO.

I've watched Jurassic World quite a bit and I feel like it's a lot of CGI. The only parts that say practical to me are Indominus Rex looking under the truck scene (the head/teeth), the raptors in the cages (the head/partially), and the apatosaurus.

I have been watching JW quite a bit lately and I marvel that I cannot always tell what is cgi and what is not. Did they cgi the whole park entrance for the final battle or did they blow it apart in sync like the original JP. I cannot tell. There is a member here that could hint to us as he was on set in LO.

The T-Rex and Indominus we're both CGI for the film, actually; most of JW seemed to be CGI and only 1/4th of it was Practical (excluding Sets).

The T-Rex and Indominus we're both CGI for the film, actually; most of JW seemed to be CGI and only 1/4th of it was Practical (excluding Sets).

Well I know the dino's are cgi... I ain't stupid. It was the sets that I was wondering about. They are combined flawlessly. The art of it all makes me want to cry.

Well I know the dino's are cgi... I ain't stupid. It was the sets that I was wondering about. They are combined flawlessly. The art of it all makes me want to cry.
Wow, I always thought the dinosaurs were real. I thought I heard a certain political candidate swearing that there were still dinosaurs in the real world and that we shouldn't let them come into the country. He never lies or bs about anything. Are you sure about that Teebs ? :lol: