Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 268 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm just waiting for walls to come down. I wonder if the Provisions Tent/small gift shop will have walls down first before the ride like the Mess Tent.

It's already been handed over to attraction operations.

I will never know about this stuff as I have little interest in operations. I always have found the term "handed over" to be a loose term as more often than not UC and final vendors are creeping all over the place. I am sure they are in charge of when and when not the attraction can be run if at all.

Something to think about.
Would universal be dumb enough to take the walls down before Grad Bash is over? Next Saturday night is the last Bash. I'd think they'd be too worried about kids "scratching the new paint job."

In a funny way, I could see it as..something else.

It'd be a test of Guinea pigs, to see if the target audience of young adults squirm and get frightened by RoK..which, I think would be hilarious to see. ;)

Reactions: Mike S