Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm beginning to think we may see the return of another icon or two to prominence this year. If we do get Hitchcock, Krampus, and Conjuring to go along with Chain Saw and Exorcist, we have a plethora of well regarded horror films. Would love to see Usher come back.

Yes please... But they have to bring back Silver Screams... My favorite Icon house outside of Jack's last year.

Reactions: danielmann910
Who knows. With all the film property houses I feel like it may be overkill, though. Would be cool if there was an Usher show with movie-inspired kills though

Well, if you want to be technical Ripped From The Silver Screen had 5 movie themed houses, 6 if you count Silver Scream. So it could work.

Crazy to think they might keep the IPs all 70s horror? Mike posted back on 4/13 to his twitter with the hashtag #classic ... That may have referring to the announcement of TCM but also could be hinting the overall theme of the event this year .. Especially with the second being Exorcist... He keeps going back to the term "source" material

Reactions: Brian G.
Crazy to think they might keep the IPs all 70s horror? Mike posted back on 4/13 to his twitter with the hashtag [HASHTAG]#classic[/HASHTAG] ... That may have referring to the announcement of TCM but also could be hinting the overall theme of the event this year .. Especially with the second being Exorcist... He keeps going back to the term "source" material

Unless 3 of the remaining IP rumors are wrong (Krampus, TWD, and Conjuring), I would not expect that. With Hitchcock apparently in there too, we will have 3 classic IP houses

Crazy to think they might keep the IPs all 70s horror? Mike posted back on 4/13 to his twitter with the hashtag [HASHTAG]#classic[/HASHTAG] ... That may have referring to the announcement of TCM but also could be hinting the overall theme of the event this year .. Especially with the second being Exorcist... He keeps going back to the term "source" material

There are a few others rumored that could fit the bill of "classic", but not restricted to just the 70's.

Also - Welcome to the forums!

I like the idea of 3 old 3 new but I guess well see what plays out...Also Anyone find it interesting they have already released 2 houses this early when the first house for hhn25 wasn't officially announced until June 10th with FvJ... Is something big coming this year or is it a marketing ploy to generate buzz

I like the idea of 3 old 3 new but I guess well see what plays out...Also Anyone find it interesting they have already released 2 houses this early when the first house for hhn25 wasn't officially announced until June 10th with FvJ... Is something big coming this year or is it a marketing ploy to generate buzz

Maybe they will have so many houses this year they have to start with announcements early? A guy can hope for 10 can't he?

I think they're just trying to 1) Get out in front of leaks and 2) Appease their corporate partners. I'm guessing the owners of these IP just want the names out there ASAP.

Maybe they will have so many houses this year they have to start with announcements early? A guy can hope for 10 can't he?

He can hope. He won't get it, but he can hope.:lol:

In addition to what Skip said, I also think HHN is at the point where they realize people plan their whole vacations around the event. Give some of the big IP's early to generate buzz for the general populace unsure of their vacation plans later this year but have interest in HHN.

I'm going to guess the remaining IPs are Purge 3, The Conjuring, and Krampus plus Silver Screams 2. The remaining 3 houses would all be originals themed to movie genres.

I think Purge would be better suited as a scarezone much like it was with hhn24 .. Last years house had some strong points to it, but the street just gives it that caous, mayham raw feel

I'm getting a feeling from chit chat that Krampus is not happening in either coast. I hope that I'm getting wrong intel, but I think it may be good to lower expecting chances​

I'm getting a feeling from chit chat that Krampus is not happening in either coast. I hope that I'm getting wrong intel, but I think it may be good to lower expecting chances​
Wasn't their a small Christmas scene in the 25th monsters and mayham house last year towards the end? Could that have been a hint to a Christmas themed haunt for this year.

Interested where you're hearing that. AFAIK it's definitely happening.
Wasn't their a small Christmas scene in the 25th monsters and mayham house last year towards the end? Could that have been a hint to a Christmas themed haunt for this year.

I think that was a nod to Psychoscarapy: Home for the Holidays, no?

He's hearing it from ushforums, same people who leaked hollywoods lineup last year
I think they're wrong but it's because I want Krampus to come really bad

He's hearing it from ushforums, same people who leaked hollywoods lineup last year
I think they're wrong but it's because I want Krampus to come really bad

That's where it's from, yeah. And personally, a guess; considering the teasing of HorrorNights Socal Twitter.

I agree with the believing that they're wrong, but I guess we'll see.