Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is any of the queue design actually from the films?

Not really. Based on the queue images, the look they are going with is far more elaborate and Sci-Fi leaning than what was seen at least in the two stand alone Hulk films. The stand alone Hulk films seemed to try and emulate something you would see in an actually laboratory today. Now, the newer Marvel films have sense started to embrace the sci-fi leanings more.

I assume that the new theme tune will just be some generic guitar shredding type of stuff, rather than have any kind of lyrics?
I don't think Uni fanboys are ready for 'The sad ballad of Mr Hulk' to be sung whimsically in their ears whilst being shot out of a huge metal tube! :D

Reactions: RogueAntilles
The biggest question I have is will the queue video be live-action or animated like the old one? If it's live-action, I can't see how they could have another character play Ross and still have it be MCU-related.

Or maybe there's just... no video at all?

This is going to be so awesome to photograph at night, light trails here we come :clap:

So excited about how this will look at nighttime. So can we confirm that the only lights are the headlights and the two smaller ones on the side? Or are there some along the sides of the rows as well?

I was really hoping that Hulk would be MCU but I think the look they've went for is timeless and will be a superior choice in about 10 years. A lot of comic book films haven't aged well and I think in about 10/15 years, MCU will look dated too while MSHI will still look as good.

I'm even more interested now to see what they do with Avengers if they build a ride but given the comic style, I don't know if AAs will be more or less likely.

I've just realised that the concept art that shows the old track, it's not painted the same as the new track as the rail is a different colour.