Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:bang:Again... where in those Wikipedia descriptions does it say putting the American people in harms way to stop the Hulk? Yes he goes to the ends of the earth and tries a lot of different methods to stop the Hulk but the entire reason he wants to stop him is he's a danger to the world and he loves his daughter.

Testing soldiers who volunteer and terrorists is not the same thing.

:bang:Again... where in those Wikipedia descriptions does it say putting the American people in harms way to stop the Hulk? Yes he goes to the ends of the earth and tries a lot of different methods to stop the Hulk but the entire reason he wants to stop him is he's a danger to the world and he loves his daughter.

The way I see it is we are entering that queue we are volunteering to be experimented on for his experiments. Just like we volunteer our fear to be sucked out our heads on Dr Doom.

I think you're taking it too seriously. He's a villain. He does villainous things. It's a comic book story.

The way I see it is we are entering that queue we are volunteering to be experimented on for his experiments. Just like we volunteer our fear to be sucked out our heads on Dr Doom.
That could work. Like I said we will see it in execution. The description Uni provided is super vague.

Hulk looks great...but alas, I'll miss it for my first-time visit to Orlando this June! I'll just have to book for 2017 now...

I think you're taking it too seriously. He's a villain. He does villainous things. It's a comic book story.
I know you're the fourm police and all but I was just starting a conversation. Didn't know my years of reading Hulk books would be counteracted by google searchs and "your thinking about it too much."

I will miss, "This is Doctor Bruce Banner... you have somehow stumbled into my lab.."

Now its, "Lets stop the Hulk by going on a Hulk ride."

Doctor Doom should have been called, Fantastic Four.

I know you're the fourm police and all but I was just starting a conversation. Didn't know my years of reading Hulk books would be counteracted by google searchs and "your thinking about it too much."

I will miss, "This is Doctor Bruce Banner... you have somehow stumbled into my lab.."

Now its, "Lets stop the Hulk by going on a Hulk ride."

Doctor Doom should have been called, Fantastic Four.

Yea, because I've never read a Hulk book in my life. :rolleyes:

Point is, we're "volunteers" for Ross's experiment. Ross trying to create an anti-Hulk makes a lot more sense than Banner subjecting normal people to a dangerous experiment that he himself says hasn't worked to this date.

OK.

New, Original StorylineGeneral Thaddeus Ross is calling for volunteers for a new experiment. Your only warning is that you’ll be subjected to high levels of gamma radiation through a process called Hulk-a-fication – a potentially life-altering process first introduced by Dr. Bruce Banner.

The end result is said to give subjects magnificent strength and a forceful amount of energy. Will you emerge as the military’s next super soldier…or something else entirely?

This is something similar to what happened to Blonsky in the Incredible Hulk movie. Ross was looking for soldiers off the books to combat the Hulk, gave Blonsky the Super Solider serum and Blonsky in turn wanted more power so he subjected himself to Gamma Ray to become Abomination.

Completely Redesigned QueueYour part of the story begins the moment you enter the building – which has been redesigned as a state-of-the-art military research compound, commanded by General Ross.

Inside, General Ross is conducting an array of questionable, bio-radiological experiments. You’ll pass by laboratories containing high-tech equipment his team uses to execute his mysterious tests.

Next, you’ll arrive at the Gamma core – an intense energy source that sends pulsing waves of radiation upward to fuel General Ross’s experiment. Not to worry – a thick pane of glass will protect you from direct exposure to the radioactive core.

Which sounds similar to where the beginning of the Hulk movie took place.