Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It might be the lighting but the supports are black in that piece of concept art.

Surely they would've come from the factory already black if that were the case though.

Warning: Contract Talk!

I wonder if a primary factor of this re-do is to fulfill the stipulation that the land must be kept in world-class condition. Otherwise Diz could say "the ride is 20 years old and you haven't updated a thing, you're in breach!"
I would argue condition over age, but your point is a good one, IMO. That queue was trashy and unbecoming of a world class theme park.

I'm not into marvel, I was terrified this ride was going to lose its old school charm and I wasn't expecting that much out of the refurb.....oh my god, what a punch to my face. Every single thing about this is friggin brilliant!!! The vehicles, facade, queue, launch tube, this is where it's at!!! My excitement when from 0 to a 100 in minutes. What I even say I'm speechless lol. This can't come soon enough, bring it on

Reactions: violarum
Warning: Contract Talk!

I wonder if a primary factor of this re-do is to fulfill the stipulation that the land must be kept in world-class condition. Otherwise Diz could say "the ride is 20 years old and you haven't updated a thing, you're in breach!"

That and this honestly was becoming a bit of a head rattler in it's final days (and by days I mean like.. years).

I'd also imagine with the audio and the light package the trains are heavier than they were before. That could also be the issue for replacing the track (see: Disneyland Space Mountain.. lol).

Oh man, this looks awesome. I like them taking Bruce Banner out of the equation and instead going more for the attitude of the Hulk being in its place instead. Obviously the green guy will be at the entrance (love the usage of the original track!) for the photo ops and such.

I guess late August/early September is what we're looking at here? It's a shame that IOA won't be used for HHN for all dem night rides.

Everything looks great. Late summer has me nervous it won't be ready for when I go in August. I'll get there at the end of the second to last week. I think I should be good because that's as "late summer" as it gets. Florida kids already will be back in school