Frozen Ever After | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I only rode this once... and those old pictures tell me why. Goodness, I abhor Disney's 1980's interior murals.

I quite like those murals - they weren't always grand or great, but when they worked, they worked.

Looking at the new photos you can see that the area aside from the island in the middle is essentially stripped of any decor. The mural are painted over black and all the foliage is removed. You can tell it's not just because of how the photo is framed because some of the key lighting sources are still in place letting you know which walls are the same walls.

I'm not saying a Frozen attraction needs these murals, but something there instead of a black wall would be appreciated.

This could be the ride that everybody has been waiting on for so long, to spruce up Epcot a bit.

I think for myself, it's going to be the Toy Story Mania of Epcot. Everyone will gush about it and i'll just be scratching my head.. but it will bring in crowds.

Crowds which might lead to other expansion in Epcot, since the company has long ago decided Epcot couldn't possibly work.

I think for myself, it's going to be the Toy Story Mania of Epcot. Everyone will gush about it and i'll just be scratching my head.. but it will bring in crowds.

Crowds which might lead to other expansion in Epcot, since the company has long ago decided Epcot couldn't possibly work.
Or more likely they'll figure that this ride and the added theater/new film for Soarin' is enough to tide the park over for another 5-10 years.

Reactions: Shrunkenned
Well they said June, so late June is still June. But July would be disappointing. That would be the second thing this year Disney announced an opening date or time frame and failed to meet it.
I think mid to late June is still doable for this ride. I think the only thing that would cause a major delay beyond that is if they continue to have problems going through the added portion of the flume.

It would look pretty bad to miss another opening though. This is why Uni hasn't announced anything for Kong.

I think mid to late June is still doable for this ride. I think the only thing that would cause a major delay beyond that is if they continue to have problems going through the added portion of the flume.

It would look pretty bad to miss another opening though. This is why Uni hasn't announced anything for Kong.

I am going to be there with a friend from out of town on June 12th and crossing my fingers that Soarin with the old film and this will be open, but I am not confident that either will be. I am banking on them not being open so that if they are it will be a good bonus for my friend. I can go on these whenever, but she doesn't come to Orlando with her kids all that often.

I am going to be there with a friend from out of town on June 12th and crossing my fingers that Soarin with the old film and this will be open, but I am not confident that either will be. I am banking on them not being open so that if they are it will be a good bonus for my friend. I can go on these whenever, but she doesn't come to Orlando with her kids all that often.
May 27th is the date the old Soarin' film was rumored to open back up on, so we should get a sense soon if it will open before June 17th or not.

May 27th is the date the old Soarin' film was rumored to open back up on, so we should get a sense soon if it will open before June 17th or not.

Agreed. I figured if it was open after Memorial day weekend it would be a go, if it wasn't then it would be a no go until the 17th. Frozen I just have no faith in. When they said June before I figured it would be late June. Because if they knew they would have opened both on the 17th. So since they were not confident in the 17th I figured no way it will be softing or open by the 12th.

Only dates we had were late June for grand opening. While they're missing some internal goals I wouldn't worry yet.
We'll probably hear something on the Parks blog as we get into June.

Also, it's imperative for the parks sake (If they don't want 9 hour lines) that Soarin' be open before Frozen.

We'll probably hear something on the Parks blog as we get into June.

Also, it's imperative for the parks sake (If they don't want 9 hour lines) that Soarin' be open before Frozen.

Ok I closed my phone then reopened it thinking this was the Kong thread. Ooops. Disregard my post. I'm not sure when their grand opening is. But they have missed some internal dates.