Frozen Ever After | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
but lets be honest they (disney) are sucking right now in terms of dates for opening projects
they look unorganized

Historically they've never been very good, but they usually hit the larger targets. Test Track was delayed two years, HM like 5 years, etc.

Ok I closed my phone then reopened it thinking this was the Kong thread. Ooops. Disregard my post. I'm not sure when their grand opening is. But they have missed some internal dates.
Pretty much everything you said was true as it pertains to Frozen though :lol:

Historically they've never been very good, but they usually hit the larger targets. Test Track was delayed two years, HM like 5 years, etc.
It was DL's HM that was delayed 7 years, but that had a lot to do with Walt putting his priorities elsewhere and buying up land in the swamps (he was dead by the time it opened).

well the reason for the delay is they made the attraction story heavy where you have to hear all the words and songs but with a log flume type of ride they are having trouble getting the timing right.Where when you rode male-strum the audio looped and you could come in halfway through the audio and still be fine.

I wonder if there is any chance of soft opening before this. We will be there on June 12th with my friend and her two kids. I am thinking not, because it sounds like they need every last day or they would have had this open on the 17th with Soarin.

Also, they announced further than 30 days in advance so all resort guests get first crack at fast passes, maybe they won't realize it and there will still be fast passes left when AP holders get a crack at them :( That was my plan, get them as soon as announcement happened.

I wonder if there is any chance of soft opening before this. We will be there on June 12th with my friend and her two kids. I am thinking not, because it sounds like they need every last day or they would have had this open on the 17th with Soarin.

Also, they announced further than 30 days in advance so all resort guests get first crack at fast passes, maybe they won't realize it and there will still be fast passes left when AP holders get a crack at them :( That was my plan, get them as soon as announcement happened.
They won't open this up without softs. I can't imagine it'd be wise.

I have a feeling it's why Soarin' is coming back before the new film - so the park has enough capacity to deal with how insane it may get during softs.

They won't open this up without softs. I can't imagine it'd be wise.

I have a feeling it's why Soarin' is coming back before the new film - so the park has enough capacity to deal with how insane it may get during softs.

I have some small hope. We will see after Memorial day weekend if Soarin is open and that I think will some kind of indication of what they are doing. I would think softs would be for at least 2 weeks, which would work. But you never know with Disney. I can't predict anything they are doing these days good or bad.

I have some small hope. We will see after Memorial day weekend if Soarin is open and that I think will some kind of indication of what they are doing. I would think softs would be for at least 2 weeks, which would work. But you never know with Disney. I can't predict anything they are doing these days good or bad.
I don't think we see softs until the first week/10 days of June, personally.

They're coming in hot, it's very possible there will be no soft openings.
Possible. Someone who has been a good source of info for the Norway Pavilion for a long time over at Magic was saying they are doing a lot of 3rd shift testing, so maybe that's all they'll do. Possible CM Previews. Depends how close they are pushing it with the date.

I am not banking on being able to ride it, but if I can it would be nice for my friends. It will be a nice bonus. I am really happy about Soarin, because that gives them one more ride for them to ride at Epcot.

Reactions: Mad Dog
It was so depressing when I went for F&G. Soarin' closed, Frozen not open, Three Caballeros broken down, Universe/Journey sucking, TT with a stupid long line. The park just needs so much help.

On the other hand though, the croughnut I got was delicious.
You're so right...... Darn, I didn't realize the Three Caballeros were broken already. Heck, they just put them in. I guess that's what you get when you pass of used as new.

You're so right...... Darn, I didn't realize the Three Caballeros were broken already. Heck, they just put them in. I guess that's what you get when you pass of used as new.
Oh no, don't mistake what I said as the animatronics broken. I was just meaning the ride was down when we went in to ride it.