Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 469 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When is Reign of Kong going to appear on the app? Or do attractions not usually appear on the UOR app until they officially open?

Reactions: Ryno27
SO EXCITE!

Seriously, to all y'all who can be there today, I hope you have a blast! Making the trip out for the day this Sunday and crossing my fingers this thing is still going strong by then.

Reactions: Ryno27
Me in the car this Sunday.
tumblr_lg8uhrRUlC1qcoekr.gif

Isn't that the case with all their rides?
Some rides have signs that explicitly tell you no video or photography, like Mummy. Others say no video or FLASH photography, like Hogwarts Express, and many have no warnings posted. So each ride is different. And I'm not sure if for Kong its a temporary sign or permanent yet. Might just be for softs.

Reactions: Mike S
Interesting that one of the Universal homers said the ride feels short, like it needs one more scene.

Maybe the whole experience will feel more complete after a 45 minute wait in the queue, but that review makes the ride itself sound like Gringotts Redux.