Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
it looks to me like the angle is off for the car to actually sit on that piece of track, like they misjudged it in the grip of the hulk. I wouldnt be surprised if they added twisted rails to the other side of the track

Why do you think the car was supposed to be on the track? I assumed he ripped it off the track and was free holding it.

Not sure if there is anything to this, but someone just posted on the UOAP Facebook group that guests are being asked to try out a VR simulation of the new Hulk coaster using VR headsets. Anyone know anything about this? Supposedly it's happening at the Toon Lagoon amphitheater.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Not sure if there is anything to this, but someone just posted on the UOAP Facebook group that guests are being asked to try out a VR simulation of the new Hulk coaster using VR headsets. Anyone know anything about this? Supposedly it's happening at the Toon Lagoon amphitheater.

...so, Hulk may get a VR option? Interesting..

All i'll say is that it's going to depend on how they have the loading handled.

It can go fast, but it really depends on how much they want to take VR on coasters seriously.