Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd hate to be "that guy" to point this out, but, they used to have some trees that somewhat blocked the view of the 2nd half of the ride and those are gone. #askuniversal, are those coming back? That flower bed is nice but the Landscaping crew would like to plant a few trees.

Have softs started yet? :bonk:

I'm sorry I thought this was OU not UOAP?

maxresdefault.jpg

Genuine question, why is hulk bin bagged up? As they've released concept art we all know what's there and what it will look like. I remember it was the same for transformers and Optimus so genuinely curious as to why?

I hope that's not too much of a stupid question!

Genuine question, why is hulk bin bagged up? As they've released concept art we all know what's there and what it will look like. I remember it was the same for transformers and Optimus so genuinely curious as to why?

I hope that's not too much of a stupid question!

It might not be finished. If the train is still to be added, there could be spikes at the top to guide the train into place. Could also be something as simple to protect it will it got moved into position.

Reactions: Clive
It might not be finished. If the train is still to be added, there could be spikes at the top to guide the train into place. Could also be something as simple to protect it will it got moved into position.

Yeh on closer inspection I see what you mean. Will be interesting to know once that right side is connected whether they do remove the bags or whether it gets saved for softs/opening. Judging on the height it looks like the car is under there too. Like I say I remember Optimus being bagged for the longest time and don't remember why.

Reactions: Scott W.
Yeh on closer inspection I see what you mean. Will be interesting to know once that right side is connected whether they do remove the bags or whether it gets saved for softs/opening. Judging on the height it looks like the car is under there too. Like I say I remember Optimus being bagged for the longest time and don't remember why.

I don't think it will be saved for softs/opening. I think they want to get that statue on social media as soon as possible. It's going to look like an iconic piece and all the fans will be queuing up to get a photo of it and will get the hype train going at full speed.

The only thing that would make me think that they could wait is that they would want to get Kong open first to balance out the attention in the park.

I guess they aren't going to paint the rails black like they are in the concept picture. Also I bet there is more to the statue waiting to be attached because the concept art shows the car riding off the track not just detached like it appears today

sad cause it looks really damn good with the black rails