Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Friday is going to be a good day. If mother nature would turn it down a few degrees I might hang out that day and see what the D&P show looks like.

The "Walk Up" Dynamic of the ride has changed significantly, so your focus will have to adjust. Originally, you took a left towards the Hulk, and the sign and entrance was straight ahead. Now, you have to place yourself closer to the lockers. Not sure why it wasn't designed that way originally, considering Storm Force wasn't even there at the time.

The "Walk Up" Dynamic of the ride has changed significantly, so your focus will have to adjust. Originally, you took a left towards the Hulk, and the sign and entrance was straight ahead. Now, you have to place yourself closer to the lockers. Not sure why it wasn't designed that way originally, considering Storm Force wasn't even there at the time.

I don't think the lockers were always there? I could be wrong however.

I don't think the lockers were always there? I could be wrong however.

I'm almost positive that they've been there since day 1. Hey a picture! But not a day 1 picture.
DSC02026.jpg