Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've always found it interesting how they don't impose the same restrictions on people who do stay and scream (bags/selfie sticks etc.). That's always how I get around bringing my bag in, helps to hold the souvenir cups and bottles of water to stay hydrated in between all those shots.

Can you not bring bags in? I sometimes bring a backpack with me when I go, but I always do stay and scream.

I've always been allowed a back pack, so I do not think there is an issue there.

I'm pretty sure last year didn't allow selfie sticks though...I recall thinking it was odd since I've seen them sell selfie sticks (maybe a vendor kiosk in City Walk) but I seem to recall not seeing them in the Studio stores during HHN.

With food, well I am a diabetic. Sometimes it can get tough keeping a normal diet/schedule while on vacation, plus tons of walking and far less stress (if any) compared a work week...so I like to keep some surgery with me just in case.

On day, I bought some candy inside the Studios during the day. I kept them sealed and in my back pack. I think it was an AP night and my brother came to meet up with us for HHN so he was our +1, so we had to meet him and then go through security...I was a bit shocked that they wanted to throw away a sealed back purchased from them...I explained why I had them and they let me keep them...but that is when I learned that HHN has different rules.

Reactions: Joel
A little worried about the new show concept. Hope it doesn't become the final dance act of Bill and Ted stretched to 20 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a good dance portion in a show, but a show with non-stop dancing I don't think I would like. Maybe it will be their chance to give us some new characters? Have a headmaster giving instruction to students on different ways to murder. Heck, with some of the word choices used in basically a single sentence makes me wonder if the "students" will stumble on to Jack's music box and set him free only to have him coach them in his ways. Words like "maniacal" and "the show must go on" are very Jack type words. How many times did he say "Maniacal Laugh" during last years show?

Reactions: Joel
We've set up all the individual house, scare zone, and show threads. Please move all related discussions to those specific threads. This will remain the "Speculation" thread until that last house is officially revealed.

So, Mike just confirmed that Academy of Villians is NOT an original show concept. They are a dance troupe from California that they are bringing over to the event this year. They even have some youtube videos. Will be interesting to see how the public feels about basically an all dance show.

Watched the first video I found of them and i'm impressed. I like that they are a"horror" dance crew. From some of the moves to their costumes. Also, the crew is HUGE. Wonder if they will all come down to Orlando or if it will just a 10-12 of them. Check them out:

Last edited:
Reactions: Legolas813
So, Mike just confirmed that Academy of Villians is NOT an original show concept. They are a dance troupe from California that they are bringing over to the event this year. They even have some youtube videos. Will be interesting to see how the public feels about basically an all dance show.

Hmmm...I watched a few videos. I want to like this?

I appreciate that they try to have horror themed shows, but it looks like they all kind of devolve into a more traditional dance act.

So what # HHN is this for you guys? This is my third year in a row but fourth in total. I went for my first time in 2003, I remember because the Marlins won the World Series that day. I was standing in line for a house when it happened. It was actually HHN 13, the time they had it at Islands Of Adventure. I didn't really get to appreciate it then but now I am totally in love with the event.

Reactions: hishedale and Joel
So what # HHN is this for you guys? This is my third year in a row but fourth in total. I went for my first time in 2003, I remember because the Marlins won the World Series that day. I was standing in line for a house when it happened. It was actually HHN 13, the time they had it at Islands Of Adventure. I didn't really get to appreciate it then but now I am totally in love with the event.

Between Orlando and Hollywood, I have been to an HHN event every year sense Sweet 16 in 2006. Attended 06, 07, 08 and 09 in Orlando, then moved to San Diego and attended HHN Hollywood in 10, 11, 12 and 13. Moved back to Florida around Christmas of 2013 and been going to HHN Orlando every year sense. This year makes it year ten!

Been to Hollywood once in 2012. Been going to Orlando's event since HHN 12

This year makes lucky number 7!

I started in 2009 and have been to 19-21 and 23-25.

I'm guessing they'll wait to announce AHS until the end of this month. Similar to what they did with Halloween in 2014. And thats when the full site should be up as well. Mike did say the final reveal was coming soon though, and typically when he drops the word soon, the reveal comes that same week. We shall see.

Reactions: snayberry
Been going since 2012.

Reactions: snayberry