Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am really conflicted. Does anyone know if the video will be archived to watch later? I would love to see the behind the scenes since I'm not sure if I will do the tour but want to avoid the spoiler if possible.
Yeah I was kind of thinking the same thing. I know all the Periscopes last year they had set so that if you didn't see it live you couldn't go back and watch it.

Well here it is, It's exactly how I imagined it would be.

is it really that hard or expensive to hang some red curtains?
is it really that scary to have some red cloth sheets hanging??? i dont know,

if the gate doesnt matter then they should get rid of this too:

I2mdaXR.jpg

why bother with decorating the gate that much...

Reactions: snayberry
Considering USH is doing their EP for HHN, and things are not looking good for the Exorcist...it's gonna' be interesting to see how Orlando's take on it turns out. This could be another IP that Orlando clearly did better then Hollywood. (For me, Orlando did both Evil Dead and AWIL better then Hollywood.)

How about ponchos, a spare phone battery, and some unopened bottles of water?
I always carry a backpack so thats okay, you just have to make the line for bags and it will take a little longer.
I think ponchos and the battery would be okay but they could throw away your bottles of water. They dont like people bringing in water or food into HHN. I guess they want people spending inside. you could always call the Universal number and try to ask a person but i dont know if they will let the water in.

How about ponchos, a spare phone battery, and some unopened bottles of water?

I always carry a backpack so thats okay, you just have to make the line for bags and it will take a little longer.
I think ponchos and the battery would be okay but they could throw away your bottles of water. They dont like people bringing in water or food into HHN. I guess they want people spending inside. you could always call the Universal number and try to ask a person but i dont know if they will let the water in.

As of two years ago we were not allowed to bring in unopened bottles of water, BUT we were able to bring in empty water bottles. I cannot speak to last year as we used the Freestyle cups.