Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last minute predictions:

AHS and Ghost Town will be close for HOTY
Our Exorcist will be much better than Hollywood's with good transitions
Halloween will be the sleeper hit
Krampus and Tomb will be universally (no pun intended) liked with a decent percentage saying they're great
TCM will be good, not great
TWD and Lunatics will suck
All scarezones will be good

Reactions: snayberry
Some final predictions of what we could see later tonight from Technical Rehearsals

• Most of the houses this year range from mediocre to HOLY &*^$ AMAZEBALLS
  • The Exorcist will be just as polarizing as USH's
  • Lunatics will be in people's top 5
  • Lair of Banshees and Dead Mans Wharf gets rave scarezone reviews
  • AoV is received just as well as last night's Preview
  • AHS, Ghost Town, and Tomb of the Ancients are universally loved

Also, not only Tim and Jenn are going to the event, but also ThrillGeek, OU, SirOwenDisney, OrlandoInformer and more!!

Last edited:
What has been the longest recorded line in HHN history? I remember seeing Halloween @ HHN24 at or close to 3 hours. I have a feeling AHS is gonna be disgustingly packed and it was really smart to set up camp inside SS21.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Looking at the Exorcist tweets so far, the vibe is more positive then what Hollywood's Exorcist was getting. Unlike HW's, I'm not seeing tweets saying Orlando's was really dissapointing. (Or dissapointing period.)
With the better house locations and production value we have over Hollywood it seems as long as the creative team is engaged the worst you end up with is a really cool looking house that isn't that scary.

With the better house locations and production value we have over Hollywood it seems as long as the creative team is engaged the worst you end up with is a really cool looking house that isn't that scary.
And to be fair, the movie isn't that scary anymore, so it kind of fits.

Reactions: sjago13
Worst we had recently for me was dusk till dawn. Boring looking house with very repetitive rooms that wasnt scary
Yeah, besides WD that was the worst one recently. The last room was really cool but the rest was forgettable. From all the tweets so far the only houses I haven't seen anything about are Halloween and Chance.

Reactions: snayberry