Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Krampus

I thought the angel was very cute :lol: I loved the High pitched laugh it would do when choking the lady :lol:

(Weta collectibles is making a statue of the angel )

WTA10263.jpg

Oh snap! Good looking out. I might need to get that

Yes! Stringing her up by the Christmas lights. Creppy. I feel like there will be more than one in the house.

The elves will most likely be the primary actors. I still dont know how they are going to pull Kramps himself off. Maybe like AWIL?

about how to do krampus in our house, another park already had a krampus movie themed house before and they did it this way (Spoilers for costumes):

I thought it was a much better use of the space than Asylum was. They really packed a lot into it. It was light on the scares, but as mentioned, it's not done yet. A lot of the effects were also turned off.

After seeing a very brief video preview of this, it does look like my concerns about the venue have been wrong, which is a very good thing. An' while I would love to do a full comparison to Hollywood's version, unfortunately there's no full video of Orlando's version up so I can't do that just yet. (Though I will say, Orlando does have a nice edge scenic-wise in certain rooms. Not to mention they made some choices which I wholeheartedly approve of.)

After seeing a very brief video preview of this, it does look like my concerns about the venue have been wrong, which is a very good thing. An' while I would love to do a full comparison to Hollywood's version, unfortunately there's no full video of Orlando's version up so I can't do that just yet. (Though I will say, Orlando does have a nice edge scenic-wise in certain rooms. Not to mention they made some choices which I wholeheartedly approve of.)

I call tell you seeing the video of hollywood and doing orlando that. It seems hollywood did a better job with the different characters. Orlando stuck to mostly having elves for most of it. Not a lot of variety character wise.

I call tell you seeing the video of hollywood and doing orlando that. It seems hollywood did a better job with the different characters. Orlando stuck to mostly having elves for most of it. Not a lot of variety character wise.

I disagree there. I feel Orlando did a better job with the interpretation of the film. Krampus always watching while his Elves and Dark toys do the dirty work.

When it comes to the variety of characters, Hollywood is definitely gung ho in having Krampus himself pop out. (For pete sake, they have him up on the roof of the facade.) Though even I'll admit I'd rather save him for the near the end.

Scenic-wise, I love what I saw of Orlando's attic and I wish the video didn't cut away so soon. It looks wonderfully chaotic from both sides and it looks more like a attic then Hollywoods. (Granted, I didn't see no kids getting eaten in the attic, but on the strange flipside while Hollywood does have that...admittedly that gag they've used for years is looking a bit off. Doesn't have the same kind of punch like when La Llorona was doing it. *shudders*)

Also, I like that it looks like Orlando's takes you to the workshop. That's a choice I fully approve of. An' as for the big guy himself...
If he appears at the end of the house, I'm fine with that. An' I do like the fake out in the house since that's a neat gag.

I disagree there. I feel Orlando did a better job with the interpretation of the film. Krampus always watching while his Elves and Dark toys do the dirty work.

But Where were the dark toys in our house?
Thats what i mean, Hollywood had a full clown prop eating a person in full view and had actors dressed as the bear and blonde winged creature. As well as like 2, 3 krampus actors. We got none of that sadly.
We just got the One clown in a boo hole.
The elves are pretty nice but we are missing toy scenes.

The toys in the movie appeared In two different scenes: the attic scene and then in the living room they appear again when the clown breaks the floor after the dog attacks them. The toys make a big part of the climax before the elves show up.

In our house they dont really show at all. The house is done and thats what we got but I kinda wish the attic scene in the movie were 2 rooms instead of one in the house. One room could have had a giant clown prop (non animatronic) and they could have had a second part with a bear costume and blonde winged costume. They focused too much on the elves is all.

Last edited:
But Where were the dark toys in our house?
Thats what i mean, Hollywood had a full clown prop eating a person in full view and had actors dressed as the bear and blonde winged creature. As well as like 2, 3 krampus actors. We got none of that sadly.
We just got the One clown in a boo hole.
The elves are pretty nice but we are missing toy scenes.

The toys in the movie appeared In two different scenes: the attic scene and then in the living room they appear again when the clown breaks the floor after the dog attacks them. The toys make a big part of the climax before the elves show up.

In our house they dont really show at all. The house is done and thats what we got but I kinda wish the attic scene in the movie were 2 rooms instead of one in the house. One room could have had a giant clown prop (non animatronic) and they could have had a second part with a bear costume and blonde winged costume. They focused too much on the elves is all.

Those toys are in the attic though.... they're puppets.