Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26 House Route/Guide

^ thanks for the advice, guys! I think I'll choose the 4 walk-ons instead of taking a gamble with AHS and start right :)

^ thanks for the advice, guys! I think I'll choose the 4 walk-ons instead of taking a gamble with AHS and start right :)
Tomb hasn't usually been opening until 6:30 so if you want I would say go H2, TCSM, Chance, Tomb, then to either Krampus or Ghost Town. You should be able to do those 6 by 8ish.

After going four nights last week, the best route we found was the following (with S&S):

-Finnegans S&S - make sure you are up by the front around 5:35 as they can let out early
-Hit Exorcist first thing
-Wait by the Transformers entrance area until they open up the barricades, then head straight to Halloween 2
-Wait for ToA to open (they usually do a "pre-queue" where they will let you in the line to wait until the official opening)
-Hit Texas Chainsaw Massacre (we were able to do this twice in a row with zero wait the three nights we did this route)
-Head to Krampus (was 15-25 min wait at this point each night)

We were able to do all of this (6 run-thrus, 5 houses) before 7:30pm each night (Wed, Thurs and Fri).

After going four nights last week, the best route we found was the following (with S&S):

-Finnegans S&S - make sure you are up by the front around 5:35 as they can let out early
-Hit Exorcist first thing
-Wait by the Transformers entrance area until they open up the barricades, then head straight to Halloween 2
-Wait for ToA to open (they usually do a "pre-queue" where they will let you in the line to wait until the official opening)
-Hit Texas Chainsaw Massacre (we were able to do this twice in a row with zero wait the three nights we did this route)
-Head to Krampus (was 15-25 min wait at this point each night)

We were able to do all of this (6 run-thrus, 5 houses) before 7:30pm each night (Wed, Thurs and Fri).

If you do AHS stay and scream and are towards the front of the mass you can do AHS, Exorcist, Walking Dead, H2, Tomb, TCSM, Chance, Krampus, Ghost Town by 9.