1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 26 House Route/Guide

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 26' started by RogueAntilles, Aug 16, 2016.

1. qwerty

qwerty Newcomer

^ thanks for the advice, guys! I think I'll choose the 4 walk-ons instead of taking a gamble with AHS and start right :)

2. DannyPowers

DannyPowers Rookie

Sweet. Let us know how you like the event!

3. sjago13

sjago13 Premium Member

Tomb hasn't usually been opening until 6:30 so if you want I would say go H2, TCSM, Chance, Tomb, then to either Krampus or Ghost Town. You should be able to do those 6 by 8ish.

Joel likes this.
  4. Brad

Brad Newcomer

After going four nights last week, the best route we found was the following (with S&S):

-Finnegans S&S - make sure you are up by the front around 5:35 as they can let out early
    -Hit Exorcist first thing
    -Wait by the Transformers entrance area until they open up the barricades, then head straight to Halloween 2
    -Wait for ToA to open (they usually do a "pre-queue" where they will let you in the line to wait until the official opening)
    -Hit Texas Chainsaw Massacre (we were able to do this twice in a row with zero wait the three nights we did this route)
    -Head to Krampus (was 15-25 min wait at this point each night)

We were able to do all of this (6 run-thrus, 5 houses) before 7:30pm each night (Wed, Thurs and Fri).

Joel and SeventyOne like this.
  5. sjago13

sjago13 Premium Member

If you do AHS stay and scream and are towards the front of the mass you can do AHS, Exorcist, Walking Dead, H2, Tomb, TCSM, Chance, Krampus, Ghost Town by 9.

Joel likes this.