HHN 26 House Route/Guide | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

HHN 26 House Route/Guide

qwerty

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2016
^ thanks for the advice, guys! I think I'll choose the 4 walk-ons instead of taking a gamble with AHS and start right :)

sjago13

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee
^ thanks for the advice, guys! I think I'll choose the 4 walk-ons instead of taking a gamble with AHS and start right :)
Tomb hasn't usually been opening until 6:30 so if you want I would say go H2, TCSM, Chance, Tomb, then to either Krampus or Ghost Town. You should be able to do those 6 by 8ish.

Reactions: Joel

Brad

Newcomer
Apr 14, 2016
Atlanta, Ga.
After going four nights last week, the best route we found was the following (with S&S):

-Finnegans S&S - make sure you are up by the front around 5:35 as they can let out early
-Hit Exorcist first thing
-Wait by the Transformers entrance area until they open up the barricades, then head straight to Halloween 2
-Wait for ToA to open (they usually do a "pre-queue" where they will let you in the line to wait until the official opening)
-Hit Texas Chainsaw Massacre (we were able to do this twice in a row with zero wait the three nights we did this route)
-Head to Krampus (was 15-25 min wait at this point each night)

We were able to do all of this (6 run-thrus, 5 houses) before 7:30pm each night (Wed, Thurs and Fri).

Reactions: Joel and SeventyOne

sjago13

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee
After going four nights last week, the best route we found was the following (with S&S):

-Finnegans S&S - make sure you are up by the front around 5:35 as they can let out early
-Hit Exorcist first thing
-Wait by the Transformers entrance area until they open up the barricades, then head straight to Halloween 2
-Wait for ToA to open (they usually do a "pre-queue" where they will let you in the line to wait until the official opening)
-Hit Texas Chainsaw Massacre (we were able to do this twice in a row with zero wait the three nights we did this route)
-Head to Krampus (was 15-25 min wait at this point each night)

We were able to do all of this (6 run-thrus, 5 houses) before 7:30pm each night (Wed, Thurs and Fri).
If you do AHS stay and scream and are towards the front of the mass you can do AHS, Exorcist, Walking Dead, H2, Tomb, TCSM, Chance, Krampus, Ghost Town by 9.

Reactions: Joel