Any Photo Requests? | Inside Universal Forums

Any Photo Requests?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Joel

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I'm heading up to Orlando this afternoon with my Canon 6D. Any requests for photos? I'll be posting them in their appropriate threads throughout the weekend.

I will also be taking a helicopter tour and will get some more aerial photos so if you guys want to request anything, let me know here!

Be interested in a close up of inside the top of the mountain, rockwork and close up hi res of theming that's been completed at ground level. apart from that I'm good :lol:.

Have fun up there :thumbsup:

I'll be happy with whatever you can get pictures of construction wise, thanks for the offer too. I would love to take pics and such but being 1300 miles away its'a bit hard.

Reactions: Joel
The TTC and parking plaza entry is totally torn up and the trees being turned to pulp - curious to see if from above there's any sort of logic to it.

. Any requests for photos?

Have you swung by CBBR yet?

i'd like to see the sight-lines from the upper deck of the Hideaway to the volcano. Thinking about planning on some time up there during our May/June trip to watch lava while having a few Jai Alais.

Have you swung by CBBR yet?

i'd like to see the sight-lines from the upper deck of the Hideaway to the volcano. Thinking about planning on some time up there during our May/June trip to watch lava while having a few Jai Alais.
I will check next time but I am pretty sure the new tower is in the way. Good place to peep in rooms though :eek:ops::bolt:

Is the hideaway the pool bar?

Yep, it's the one on the lazy river side. If you're looking at the bar, there is a staircase on the left to a patio on top (second floor).

i think sitting up there watching lava flow would be awesome, but i may have to "settle" for doing that from pool-side.