Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All the reactions I've seen seem very positive.

I have to think, this attraction will be divided by how the humor is presented. I've said this in the past, as I'm more than willing to say it once more; humor is one of the most subjective topics in media. And I'm curious to see how it's handled for an IP like The Tonight Show. And if it's not as popular as one would hope, they can easily make modifications to the attraction when a new host comes in.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I have to think, this attraction will be divided by how the humor is presented. I've said this in the past, as I'm more than willing to say it once more; humor is one of the most subjective topics in media. And I'm curious to see how it's handled for an IP like The Tonight Show. And if it's not as popular as one would hope, they can easily make modifications to the attraction when a new host comes in.
Yeah, I think also if you're going into it as a fan or not of Jimmy Fallon will have a big impact. Also there is the whole "I got to ride it before anyone else, so I'm going make everyone jealous and tell them it was great" factor. All that being said I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, if it holds up to my expectations I think I will like it more than Kong and definitely more than Fast & Furious.

Yeah, I think also if you're going into it as a fan or not of Jimmy Fallon will have a big impact. Also there is the whole "I got to ride it before anyone else, so I'm going make everyone jealous and tell them it was great" factor. All that being said I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, if it holds up to my expectations I think I will like it more than Kong and definitely more than Fast & Furious.
As long as it is more than Twister I'm good with it. I did Twister a few times and it usually had a moderate crowd but.....

Reactions: Alicia
Seen quite a few comments on twitter indicating that the queue/waiting area/experience part is top notch but the ride itself is only ok. Might make for a decent total experience from when your time is called to enter to the end of the ride.

Is there any more information on the "second floor" that you can be used as a banquet space as seen by some pictures. Real curious to see if this can be rented or just employee event use only.
Don't have the link but the latest Tim Tracker YouTube video he said he seen tables and chairs for a private event.

Positivity or "forced" positivity though?

Like the "I want my boss to like me so i'll say nice things" type of positivity.
Most of the reactions I've seen have been pretty basic, "really enjoyed Fallon" type of things. I don't think anyone is looking for brownie point at work, especially considering they're really not supposed to be giving there accounts of the ride.

I know people hate waiting in line but at some point ya gotta make the ride and the queue experience equal!

I'm still very curious to see everything about this attraction.

Seen quite a few comments on twitter indicating that the queue/waiting area/experience part is top notch but the ride itself is only ok. Might make for a decent total experience from when your time is called to enter to the end of the ride.

That seems to be a trend with Universal Creative of late. They, for whatever reason, struggle with stand-alone attractions. But full immersive lands they have down.

Yeah I feel they are going to go 3/3 on queues better than the rides when FF opens...

100% yes.