RIP Backlot Tour Trams | Inside Universal Forums

RIP Backlot Tour Trams

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They are in a scrapyard at Old Winter Garden Road and Ohio Street in Orlando. Looks to be only two trams though. I wonder where the other ones ended up.

Reactions: JoeCamel
They are in a scrapyard at Old Winter Garden Road and Ohio Street in Orlando. Looks to be only two trams though. I wonder where the other ones ended up.
I can't imagine it is much of a scrap yard if they are still intact two years later. They should be sold or dismantled by now. Poor turnover of inventory IMO.

Reactions: Coasted
I can't imagine it is much of a scrap yard if they are still intact two years later. They should be sold or dismantled by now. Poor turnover of inventory IMO.
They may have just recently been sent there. WDW seems to keep a lot of its old ride parts on site for years after the ride closes.

That's remarkably close to where I live. May have to give it a look.

Reactions: Joel