Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just saw a Jimmy Fallon ride commercial. Cringe
I've seen two different ones up here. One's pretty good and one is kinda horrible. They've been running them everywhere & often the last week. Of course, western Pa. is one of the prime Orlando vacation demographics. Surprises me that they're giving a D ticket attraction exposure like a big budget E ticket.

Reactions: Miketheboss
Watching the commercial:

02b.gif

I guess it's different because I'm a fan. I literally cannot watch Hashtag the Panda dance without nearly cry laughing.

Reactions: georgemoe
This one isn't as high quality but it should be pleasing to Universal fans.

That ride was just amazing. My first trip to Universal Studios was in 2004 (We didn't go to IOA so I didn't get to experience SpiderMan). I was blown away by Back to the Future. At that time I considered it my favorite ride anywhere. It was rough as all heck, but that made it more thrilling. Just something about that film that really immersed you in the BTF story. I like Simpsons, but it doesn't equal BTF.

I'm not a Fallon fan, but I am looking forward to getting on the ride. Will be there next week for 8 days and really looking forward to experiencing the ride first hand. I think too many people equate the ride to the personality--hate one so hate the other. I really don't like the Transformers or Spiderman (the characters), but love the rides. I'll see soon enough.

Anything that stops those "Bright House is now Spectrum" ads gets a +1 from me...It is kind of goofy, very Jimmy Fallon..I don't get why people hate him so much haha

Reactions: BrenRays