MSHI Expansion? | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I generally always use Opera, rarely gives me trouble. Been using it since the days when the big battle was still between IE and Netscape. Only downside is that it tends to hog a lot of RAM.

I wonder what internet browser, Iron Man uses.

Odds are, he's probably have a team just create a hidden browser service, because; he's freaking Tony Stark.

Back onto MSHI, one thing I'd be curious of, is how an Avengers Dark Ride would work, given the Iron Man patent.

I'd have to assume it'd be a G2 version of the Bench System of Forbidden Journey, correct? That way, they can achieve the freedom and sense of flight that those suits do in the films/comics/cartoons can do.

I'd also, have to think that with the comic book feel instead of the MCU; they would logistically go for the VO talent from the Animated/Gaming content.

Odds are, he's probably have a team just create a hidden browser service, because; he's freaking Tony Stark.

Back onto MSHI, one thing I'd be curious of, is how an Avengers Dark Ride would work, given the Iron Man patent.

I'd have to assume it'd be a G2 version of the Bench System of Forbidden Journey, correct? That way, they can achieve the freedom and sense of flight that those suits do in the films/comics/cartoons can do.

I'd also, have to think that with the comic book feel instead of the MCU; they would logistically go for the VO talent from the Animated/Gaming content.

I think it's safe to say they'll go for the comic book feel after Hulk. I think the park setting it's now becoming clear that it's the better way to go. Spider-Man would have aged horribly if it was live action. We're on the 3rd reboot since it opened.

With the way Iron Man opens his mask, it would be interesting if they created a mix of VR and live sets.

I think it's safe to say they'll go for the comic book feel after Hulk. I think the park setting it's now becoming clear that it's the better way to go. Spider-Man would have aged horribly if it was live action. We're on the 3rd reboot since it opened.

With the way Iron Man opens his mask, it would be interesting if they created a mix of VR and live sets.

I'd assume that with Avengers, they would do something similar to what you are saying, but not having the helmets cover the entire head.

Yes, animation is forever. No need to worry about stars quitting or being replaced. The 1960's Marvels I have look just about the same as anything out there now on MSHI (except for the 1960'sSteve Ditko primitive artwork issues).

An issue with an Avengers dark ride though, that would be 3 E's in Marvel with no filler (if they pulled Doom and Storm out, or go the other way to the theatre and keep all rides and eateries). This seems like a logistic nightmare that could really clog the land and the flow to the rest of the park.

People would have an issue with three E-tickets? I could see if it was the only area with them, but IOA has plenty to disperse crowds.

That's the big issue with the original USF and not how parks are designed. You do need some filler attractions (like Storm Force!) to soak up the crowds, give something for the whole family to do, and offer a palette cleanser. I'd like to see another smaller experience in Marvel.

That's the big issue with the original USF and not how parks are designed. You do need some filler attractions (like Storm Force!) to soak up the crowds, give something for the whole family to do, and offer a palette cleanser. I'd like to see another smaller experience in Marvel.

Wouldn't an E ticket soak up more of the crowds though?

If an Avengers ride is coming, where are we expecting it to go?

Do they flatten Doom and Storm Force or do they expand the land and flatten the theatre in Toon Lagoon?

Reactions: Mike S
Food for thought (pun intended), doesn't MSHI have two full sit-down offerings (the Fantastic Cafe and the Captain Cafe)? They don't have to get rid of Storm Force, and just remove Fantastic; the Arcade; and Dr. Doom. That would give them about 1.7 acres of land (for comparison, that is albeit a bit less than Kong's).

Wouldn't an E ticket soak up more of the crowds though?

If an Avengers ride is coming, where are we expecting it to go?

Do they flatten Doom and Storm Force or do they expand the land and flatten the theatre in Toon Lagoon?
Thought the same thing, I would assume Spider-Man and Hulk soak up way more than Storm force

Food for thought (pun intended), doesn't MSHI have two full sit-down offerings (the Fantastic Cafe and the Captain Cafe)? They don't have to get rid of Storm Force, and just remove Fantastic; the Arcade; and Dr. Doom. That would give them about 1.7 acres of land (for comparison, that is albeit a bit less than Kong's).
There's also that backstage warehouse that's supposedly an expansion pad.