MSHI Expansion? | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's the big issue with the original USF and not how parks are designed. You do need some filler attractions (like Storm Force!) to soak up the crowds, give something for the whole family to do, and offer a palette cleanser. I'd like to see another smaller experience in Marvel.

That'd make sense if more than 0 people road StormForce every day.

Reactions: Andysol and Mike S
Doesn't the potential issue of "too many E-tickets in Marvel Superhero Island" really come down to ride capacity? If the theoretical Avengers ride is a real people-eater, I don't know that the result would be an overloaded/over-clogged island.

Not to mention that Spider-Man already has a pretty huge hourly capacity. Hulk is the only one that is a bit of a slow loader, and even that isn't too horrible.

Reactions: belloq87 and Mike S
Not to mention that Spider-Man already has a pretty huge hourly capacity. Hulk is the only one that is a bit of a slow loader, and even that isn't too horrible.
yeah this really isn't an issue. Not to mention Kong is pretty close to this land as well and moves a good bit of people. If we got a dark ride in MSHI and eventually got something added to Jurassic Park, IOA would be moving quite a bit of people and could keep as many people from flocking to Nintendo World in Studios- depending on the timeline of everything i guess

Reactions: Mike S
Hey so I was wondering if this was true: In order to prevent WDW from getting the rights to make Marvel themed attractions, Universal has to pay them.

I don't recall reading this part from the contract but this just popped into my mind earlier today.

Thanks!