Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Music of Pixar LIVE! - A Symphony of Characters

This is an awesome idea and DHS needs all the extra entertainment it can get right now. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see a BATB revamp to match the new BATB show coming to Disney Dream on DCL.
Neither would I.

Upgrades to this show are a priority, although I do not know to what extent at this point.

Neither would I.

Upgrades to this show are a priority, although I do not know to what extent at this point.

1000%. The show in its current state is so tired. It's embarrassing that it would look like that after years of being on Broadway and touring. But the revamp makes sense with their current trend.

Aladdin: DCA/Disney Fantasy
Frozen: DCA/Disney Wonder
BATB: DHS?/Disney Dream

Revamping the show, or replacing it with something else altogether would be a lot better than what is there.

Disney has created multiple shows, outside of Beauty and most recently; Frozen (and that's still not out yet).

I could see them starting to look towards a show from Broadway to be converted for the parks, as there are a few that I could see into the picture.

It's still always bothered me they never pulled "On The Record" into that theater. It would have worked thematically (recording studio) and, while the show wasn't Broadway caliber, it was perfect theme park fair that would have been one of the best shows on property.