1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

The Music of Pixar LIVE! - A Symphony of Characters

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios' started by Nick, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator

Neither would I.

Upgrades to this show are a priority, although I do not know to what extent at this point.

2. UNIrd

UNIrd Premium Member

1000%. The show in its current state is so tired. It's embarrassing that it would look like that after years of being on Broadway and touring. But the revamp makes sense with their current trend.

Aladdin: DCA/Disney Fantasy
    Frozen: DCA/Disney Wonder
    BATB: DHS?/Disney Dream

AlexanderMBush likes this.
  3. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

Revamping the show, or replacing it with something else altogether would be a lot better than what is there.

Disney has created multiple shows, outside of Beauty and most recently; Frozen (and that's still not out yet).

I could see them starting to look towards a show from Broadway to be converted for the parks, as there are a few that I could see into the picture.

4. Legacy

Legacy Veteran Member

It's still always bothered me they never pulled "On The Record" into that theater. It would have worked thematically (recording studio) and, while the show wasn't Broadway caliber, it was perfect theme park fair that would have been one of the best shows on property.

5. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator

Yesterday was the first day for this. The show has a 48 minute run time. Showtimes are currently 5:00, 6:15 and 8:30 daily all summer long.

ChristopherSE and jtsalien like this.