Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 430 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Universal surprises me and actually does a night time show... but I still truly think it's just going to be random eruption events throughout the evening, more like tree of life awakenings or something.

I don't know if I've spent too much time watching the development of this park or it's actually good but I really want to buy something here and I've never had that for generic merchandise before.
I think both can be true. For logo merch these items are very pleasant looking. And of course we have an emotional investment in this project from following it. I really like the aesthetic they're going for with the VB merch, as well as the decor in the park. All of it is a home run to me.

I really hope Universal surprises me and actually does a night time show... but I still truly think it's just going to be random eruption events throughout the evening, more like tree of life awakenings or something.
Yes, my guess too. Attendance at a water theme park in the evening is just too small for a Disney level night time like show....But it's sure about time Universal stepped up their game at IOA or the Studios with a Disney level night show. They have enough on site hotel guests now to pack a park in the evening for a real good night show. That's the main area in which Disney far outshines Universal. Universal is not even in the ball park.

Reactions: Andysol
Yes, my guess too. Attendance at a water theme park in the evening is just too small for a Disney level night time like show....But it's sure about time Universal stepped up their game at IOA or the Studios with a Disney level night show. They have enough on site hotel guests now to pack a park in the evening for a real good night show. That's the main area in which Disney far outshines Universal. Universal is not even in the ball park.

Totally... I mean a 13 year old firework show blew away anything they offer or have offered... now the brand new show is like 3 million light years ahead... time to retire Cinematic Spectacular and create a real good show! They have a wonderful lagoon at IOA... why the heck do the parks close so early?!?

Totally... I mean a 13 year old firework show blew away anything they offer or have offered... now the brand new show is like 3 million light years ahead... time to retire Cinematic Spectacular and create a real good show! They have a wonderful lagoon at IOA... why the heck do the parks close so early?!?
:thumbsup:

Reactions: Evan
Status
Not open for further replies.