Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My guesses for house locations:

Soundstage 28: AHS
Soundstage 22: Shining
Soundstage 24A: Evil Dead
Soundstage 24B: Original
Shrek: Dark Fortunes
Parade: Saw
Tent 1: Catacombs/Gothic
Tent 2: Conjuring's replacement
Tent 3: Insidious

Actually I think I may have solved the final Original Maze adding on to what someone said with the Path of the Wicked being a Maze.

Some of "The Ifrit" tweets:

The Tweet with the Black refers to the tweet he is on where as the two previous tweets which are yellow (A Color he has not yet used to hint). Then tweet right after is

Some of the lyrics include:
"Consulting with the rain"
"I'd unravel every riddle"

Which connect with some of the tweets as also singing as well hint.

Also BRAINS would connect wonderfully with this original and could connect with "Plain". Since not a lot of the Maze this year sound 3D Friendly this could be it.

Actually I think I may have solved the final Original Maze adding on to what someone said with the Path of the Wicked being a Maze.

Some of "The Ifrit" tweets:

The Tweet with the Black refers to the tweet he is on where as the two previous tweets which are yellow (A Color he has not yet used to hint). Then tweet right after is

Some of the lyrics include:
"Consulting with the rain"
"I'd unravel every riddle"

Which connect with some of the tweets as also singing as well hint.

Also BRAINS would connect wonderfully with this original and could connect with "Plain". Since not a lot of the Maze this year sound 3D Friendly this could be it.

Maybe this is our "scarecrow" original house, and it's getting the 3D treatment as another entry in the Ultra Violent Comics franchise, a la Asylum in Wonderland.

Personally, I'd prefer a true original using scarecrow/farm aesthetics over a 3D house, but this is an impressive use of the clues.

Reactions: HHNManics
I could be wrong, but I think the house that some people are labeling "Insidious" may actually end up being something slightly different.

I've yet to hear anyone confirm Insidious for Orlando on my side. The first house was good tho, so I'd be cool with it

What are the chances of a Trick or Treat house in the future?

This is easily my #1 desired IP outside of them doing a house on the original ALIEN.

Yes please!!! I live in Pittsburgh and one of our local haunts turned part of their house into a Trick or Treat theme, but it was mostly based on the bunny comics and the only movie character was Sam (it was not great), but I would LOVE to see a full on trick or treat house. Def enough iconic characters and settings. The house in Pittsburgh also did Krampus but it was before the movie had come out so it just seemed like a Christmas theme at the time... I wish I could go back and see it again because I didn't know what from the movie to look for.

Anyone feel bad for Legacy, he tries to be cryptic and have some speculation with his own codenames, then just to have someone else blurt the lineup out.
You do?

I appreciate that. The speculation season is the only thing I really get out of HHN (since I don’t attend). But there is the other side of that, where eventually there’s too many people running around with info and my season gets cut short. But those are the sacrifices I count on with how I play.

That said, the possibility of people being wrong is always there. The possibility that I am wrong about stuff is there. After all, the misdirection and uncertainty of speculation are the best part. A&D, it appears, may be doing their voodoo again with false information since I’m starting to see some stuff that isn’t aligning with stuff I knew a few weeks back.

That said, my season is essentially done. What inevitably happens when a list like that is published is that every clue and vague statement is linked to something on the list whether the list is correct or not. There’s no sense in playing on that sort of board.

I’ll likely still comment and post. Just not about what I know.

You do?

I appreciate that. The speculation season is the only thing I really get out of HHN (since I don’t attend). But there is the other side of that, where eventually there’s too many people running around with info and my season gets cut short. But those are the sacrifices I count on with how I play.

That said, the possibility of people being wrong is always there. The possibility that I am wrong about stuff is there. After all, the misdirection and uncertainty of speculation are the best part. A&D, it appears, may be doing their voodoo again with false information since I’m starting to see some stuff that isn’t aligning with stuff I knew a few weeks back.

That said, my season is essentially done. What inevitably happens when a list like that is published is that every clue and vague statement is linked to something on the list whether the list is correct or not. There’s no sense in playing on that sort of board.

I’ll likely still comment and post. Just not about what I know.

Just curious, why don't you attend?

Not "The Path of the Wicked". I'm predicting the dust bowls as Dust, Rain, Fields, and thirty which could mean the 1930s. So maybe a Evil's Roots Maze?

Reactions: Darksider

This could back up the speculation that sets our scarecrow house during the dust bowl (don't think that any fungus caused the dust bowl, but it is harmful to plants).

I have to wonder if a setting like this could also be home to the nightingales? Just a thought.