Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm going too be shot down but I'm going too say it... it could be a nightingale house....7,000 people died in the dust bowl.... they could say the nightingale used the dust bowl and the mass confusion in too slaughtering mass amounts of people...
They very well could easily link the Fortune teller story line with this.

It could be called "Nightingales: Dust to Dust" and be full of bloody, dusty farm imagery. They could even use the story that the Nightingales shapeshifted as scarecrows. I'd dig it.

"The Ifrit" kinda confirmed that "The Path of the Wicked" isn't the Maze. I would guess Scarecrow Maze during the Dust Bowl as it would be brand new original. Also because he liked my tweet about the dust bowl.

Reactions: Joel
Something I thought about last night for The Conjuring's replacement: It Comes at Night. The movie is getting very strong reviews, and the environments should be similar enough to The Conjuring. The question is whether it has enough material for a house, but we'll find out next week.

Something I thought about last night for The Conjuring's replacement: It Comes at Night. The movie is getting very strong reviews, and the environments should be similar enough to The Conjuring. The question is whether it has enough material for a house, but we'll find out next week.
A movie nobody has heard of, that doesn't have any sort of cult buzz won't happen. The IPs are approved by Marketing.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I have never quite figured out HHNVault...

Alright *Cracks Knuckles*

The First Tweet has a TV going on about a "Experiment", then there is a laugh, and finally there is a wall. I would have to believe this is hinting at Caretaker as he would perform *experiments* on people and the laugh sounds like him. She also does mention the name "Albert Caine".

The Second tweet has a Jack in the Box going on and then quickly cuts to a Dark Field. This Connects with how eventually the Orfanage burned down and is now Ashes to Ashes. Again the Jack in the Box connects with that Maze as well because of the Children. It could also be Shady Oaks Cementary.

Also on the Website for the Year one of the year numbers that flashes is 2010. The Same Year that Cindy had a Maze for the first time. And another year that flashes is 2002 the year that the Caretaker was the Icon.

So I heavily believe it's hinting at Cindy.

Last edited:
Alright *Cracks Knuckles*
The last time I heard about what is going on with the Vault, the owner was just having some fun with coding. Unless something drastic has happened, the Vault isn't in the clue game and hasn't been for a decade.
It's currently tracking for a debut above 10 million. Definitely something nobody has heard of :lol:
Cabin in the Woods opened at $14 million. Krampus was $16 million. Those are the smallest openings to get houses (outside of corporate synergy houses), and they still waited until the general response was overwhelmingly positive until the houses were made. A projected $10 million is nothing compared to "big gets" that are turned into franchises.

Like I said; Marketing has approval of IPs. Unless a new IP is projected to be a blockbuster (by Universal itself or otherwise), Marketing won't agree to a film that hasn't released yet.

Sounds like an Egyptian theme? Possibly a house based on the new "Mummy" movie or if not just a generic Cleopatra style house? The snake eating itself is a symbol that comes from Ancient Egypt. The river could be the nile. Cleopatra was a queen, a bride and she died via serpent. Also ancient Egyptian riddles?

Reactions: HHNManics
Sounds like an Egyptian theme? Possibly a house based on the new "Mummy" movie or if not just a generic Cleopatra style house? The snake eating itself is a symbol that comes from Ancient Egypt. The river could be the nile. Cleopatra was a queen, a bride and she died via serpent. Also ancient Egyptian riddles?
I think when he says "Riddles change with the rising tide" that he is done hinting at Mazes and now he is hinting at Scare Zones.

Reactions: snayberry
dont know if this is grasping at straws but when i put the we bite our tails line into google it came up with a fairy tale called the myrtle which has multiple fairy tales one being about a two headed dog that try to separate. also has a tale about a plant that turns into a woman

dont know if this is grasping at straws but when i put the we bite our tails line into google it came up with a fairy tale called the myrtle which has multiple fairy tales one being about a two headed dog that try to separate. also has a tale about a plant that turns into a woman

So Poison Ivy, aka (as per; what multiple people that isn't named @Drew saying), DC LAND CONFIRMED!?!?!?

I have never quite figured out HHNVault...

Ok, I'll play along.

If, and this is really going to the longest saying of that; if they are implying Cindy...this makes sense.

As per how @HHNManics put it, there are some connections that actually can be placed. Do I believe it?

No.

As per what @Legacy said, it may be more or less just the crew running the twitter account wanting to screw with peoples heads...but, if I were to say if they were hinting; this would make sense.

Reactions: HHNManics
I guess I better bring up the other possibility for the Replacement for The Conjuring I heard other than TWD. Which to be Nice I will give a Codename to have speculation live and you will have to figure it out. It's not a Original however...

MISSING