Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ohhhh... What about... Poltergeist????

I'd love a Poltergeist house... The classic 80s movie of course!

I guess I better bring up the other possibility for the Replacement for The Conjuring I heard other than TWD. Which to be Nice I will give a Codename to have speculation live and you will have to figure it out. It's not a Original however...

MISSING
Is it The Thing? I saw that getting discussed as well.

Last edited:
Anyone remember approx when the Rush of Fear passes started becoming available last year? I seem to remember early June as far as I can remember

Also, given the pricing increases on FFP this year would it be fair to expect the ROF w/express to sit around the $329 mark? I know it's still a stab in the dark at this stage but just wondering approx.

Anyone remember approx when the Rush of Fear passes started becoming available last year? I seem to remember early June as far as I can remember

Also, given the pricing increases on FFP this year would it be fair to expect the ROF w/express to sit around the $329 mark? I know it's still a stab in the dark at this stage but just wondering approx.

Sometime in the first two weeks of June is when tickets were released last year. On the RoF note, there has been some speculation that they may be getting rid of the ticket altogether. If they keep it, it is safe to assume that there will be a price increase of the ~$300 price tag from last year for RoF+express.

Reactions: PaddyMcCourt
I'll give a few hints.

1. It's not a Original

2. It could have to do with People, a Character, or a Detail that are or is MISSING.

3. There's a Reason why the word is all-capitalised.

Reactions: Thiago
I'm surprised no one has got it yet, it's pretty obvious.

You know what? I don't even know anymore, this conversation's kind of going down the drain.
You are still walking down the wrong path. You need to think what does Missing have to do with a Movie (Or Movies). And why did I capitalise the word?

It's not IT. It's not The Lost Boys. My Source Confirmed it wasn't TWD. But I have heard two other possibilities for the Replacement. I have heard one from one source and heard the other from another source.

One is just one film and it's a Iconic One. Someone has already said it.

The Other one is something odd, almost like a bunch films that have to do with the word Missing. Like something that is already happening. (If I like your post then you know)

I'm having a hard time believing that IT would be kept on the shelf as a backup IP and not already be locked in as one of the main houses for this year. I'm thinking this is a less popular IP that A&D have been wanting to do for some time but just hasn't fallen into any of the recent lineups.

I'm having a hard time believing that IT would be kept on the shelf as a backup IP and not already be locked in as one of the main houses for this year. I'm thinking this is a less popular IP that A&D have been wanting to do for some time but just hasn't fallen into any of the recent lineups.

Didn't Aiello once say that he and the team wanted to do a HOTC based house?

That would fit the bill as a lower-tier maze, and that while it isn't as well known per say, it still has a following.

Reactions: styrofoamcup
I'll give a hint both Possibilities have been rumored for the past few weeks.

One is a Iconic Horror Film praised for the Effects.

The Other is a Mix in a Bag.