Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Stage 28/Phantom Stage Replacement

If theres going to be a second gate, don't you think DA will be there for the HE effect? Or are you saying they will split up the current park for a 2nd gate?

If there is a 2nd gate, I would want them to put Diagon in it, 2 themed lands is too much for 1 park. I didn't think too hard into this list, I just wanted to plug the 2023 gap with something. Maybe something new could fill that gap.

If there is a 2nd gate, I would want them to put Diagon in it, 2 themed lands is too much for 1 park. I didn't think too hard into this list, I just wanted to plug the 2023 gap with something. Maybe something new could fill that gap.

it's very possible that Diagon Alley Is put in the same park and they already have plan where exactly it's going to be put, if they make a 2nd gate it should be all new rides! either way I'm thinking stage 28 replacement is most likely gonna be SloP

If there is a 2nd gate, I would want them to put Diagon in it, 2 themed lands is too much for 1 park.

That strikes me as an odd statement. Doesn't Disneyland have Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Main Street, Critter Country, and Toontown all in one park? And it does just fine.

That strikes me as an odd statement. Doesn't Disneyland have Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Main Street, Critter Country, and Toontown all in one park? And it does just fine.

*facepalm*

I meant two lands themed to Potter. USH is only 35 acres (40 with diagon) 14 of them would be dedicated exclusively to Harry Potter, that seems excessive for such a small park.

I was kinda wondering if that's more what you meant. That said, interestingly enough, just the other day at the park, I overheard a guest entering WWOHP and say, "You know, this could be a park unto itself. Can you imagine?"

So while I see what you mean, I do think most guests would embrace it.

The Olympics will directly determine how many hotel's will go in. The more hotel rooms you have, the more attractions you need to bring tourists to fill said rooms once the olympics leave.

Here's my dream prediction lineup and what I can realistically see them doing IF LA get's the Olympics.

17: Projection Show(s)
18: Shrek Replacement
19: SLOP / Phase 1 of NY Makeover of Lower Lot
20: Fallon (or something similar) Phase 2 of LL Makeover / 1st Hotel
21: Nintendo
22: CityWalk Expansion / 2nd Hotel
23: Diagon (If LA does not get the Olympics)
24: 2nd Gate / 2 Hotels (Diagon will go here if LA does get the Olympics)

I would say this would be wise, if we get the 2024 Olympics for LA.

17: Nighttime Lights at Hogwars
18: Shrek 4D Replacement/Studio Tour relocation to Lower Lot
19: SLOP/Hotel I
20: Fallon
21: Super Nintendo World - Mushroom Kingdom
22: Citywalk Renovation & Expansion/Hotel II
23: Jurassic Parking expansion/Minor addition for USH
24: Hotel III/Fourth Gate

In a sense, there is a lot they can do with the Fourth gate. And that I would assume that Universal would barrow elements from previous parks from their catalog; and that they would implement DWA, Nintendo, and Potter. I would also think, Seuss would be a great addition for the park in a sense; and that it would be beneficial.

What they could also add, is up to potential interpretation.

I would say this would be wise, if we get the 2024 Olympics for LA.

17: Nighttime Lights at Hogwars
18: Shrek 4D Replacement/Studio Tour relocation to Lower Lot
19: SLOP/Hotel I
20: Fallon
21: Super Nintendo World - Mushroom Kingdom
22: Citywalk Renovation & Expansion/Hotel II
23: Jurassic Parking expansion/Minor addition for USH
24: Hotel III/Fourth Gate

In a sense, there is a lot they can do with the Fourth gate. And that I would assume that Universal would barrow elements from previous parks from their catalog; and that they would implement DWA, Nintendo, and Potter. I would also think, Seuss would be a great addition for the park in a sense; and that it would be beneficial.

What they could also add, is up to potential interpretation.

2020: it's gonna be another type of ride , I don't think Fallon isn't coming to our park!

2020: it's gonna be another type of ride , I don't think Fallon isn't coming to our park!

Fallon has stupidly high GSAT's, along with the fact that it'd be an attraction with a large audience like Fallon.

I honestly, think that logistically; it will happen. For a lot of reasons, especially if the Lower Lot is going to turn half of it to an expanded New York Street.

So does that mean we would get a new Studio Tour host? Because I feel like that would be way too much Fallon if he had a ride AND hosted the tour.

So does that mean we would get a new Studio Tour host? Because I feel like that would be way too much Fallon if he had a ride AND hosted the tour.
They could easily just give the tour hosting to Seth Meyers. Unfortunately, I feel like they would just feel the more Fallon the better and not change.

I too don't think we're getting Fallon. I would hope to believe the new tour loading area will occupy SS28, 29 and 31's plot.

I think they should just built other type of rides , They have many IP's that are way popular then Fallon , Like Dr.Suess, SLoP,Sing,Grinch & etc. Many parents that bring there kids to visit the park would be asking who is Fallon ? Plus Fallon isn't popular in the westcoast.

Last edited: