Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fun Spot Annual Pass

What's the perks of owning a fun spot annual pass? If any.
The 2 Park AP is at a half price discount right now (around $75). Aside from discounts or whatever, it's mostly unlimited rides on the coasters or go-karts. Hell, it costs $9 for ONE RIDE on Mine Blower right now so $75 for a 2-park unlimited is a steal if you plan on going more than a few times.

The 2 Park AP is at a half price discount right now (around $75). Aside from discounts or whatever, it's mostly unlimited rides on the coasters or go-karts. Hell, it costs $9 for ONE RIDE on Mine Blower right now so $75 for a 2-park unlimited is a steal if you plan on going more than a few times.
Wow that's crazy. Yeah I'm probably gonna pick one up. Heck I already have Sea World, Aquatica and Universal might as well get Fun Spot.

The Fun Spot season pass also includes Gator Spot at the Orlando location. There are no blackout dates. They have Bring a Friend months in January, May, and November. Also you get a discount on the SkyCoaster - I believe with the pass, it is $10 before 7:00 PM and possibly $20 after 7:00 PM?

We like to get ours every year during their Black Friday sale. :)

The Fun Spot season pass also includes Gator Spot at the Orlando location. There are no blackout dates. They have Bring a Friend months in January, May, and November. Also you get a discount on the SkyCoaster - I believe with the pass, it is $10 before 7:00 PM and possibly $20 after 7:00 PM?

We like to get ours every year during their Black Friday sale. :)
What is the price during black friday usually?