Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

Am I the only one who can't make heads or tails of the concept art as it relates to the existing pavilion?

View attachment 4842
Everything we see in this pic is on the right side of the existing France pavilion.

Bottom left is where Aurora usually meets. Right side is currently water. Ride entrance looks like where the cast member backstage gate is now.

Am I the only one who can't make heads or tails of the concept art as it relates to the existing pavilion?

View attachment 4842
It looks like we are facing in from above the bridge between France and International Gateway. They are moving the small Eiffel Tower south from its current location and placing the ride at the end of the main throughfair into the land.

The water to the right appears to be the canal going to DHS.

It looks like we are facing in from above the bridge between France and International Gateway. They are moving the small Eiffel Tower south from its current location and placing the ride at the end of the main throughfair into the land.

So those are the current shops on the left of the picture? Or where have they gone

Yes.

And all the existing buildings remain. The image is showing everything being added to the right of existing land.

Here. This is what that area looks like now. Backstage gate to be new ride entrance:
IMG_8110.JPG

Here is France main. New area will go on right side of this. You can see the right side of the building on the right of France in the new concept art.
IMG_8111.JPG

The attraction sits to the right side of the existing pavilion. Basically that corner tucked in the back (near where Aurora meets) is getting expanded.

Then why did the permit remove everything and reclaim the land in the adjacent pavilion spot? And that is -not- what the side of those building looks like, just for the record.

Then why did the permit remove everything and reclaim the land in the adjacent pavilion spot? And that is -not- what the side of those building looks like, just for the record.
Yea, the backside of those buildings look different/extended and given new facades. Or it's just a pretty concept art meant to over prettify just for looking goods sake.

What do you want me to tell you? :lol:

It's an expansion - not a replacement. Only logical spot based on how the concept art doesn't show any existing buildings to the right of it.

But there's not room to put the ride building right there, which is what is even more confusing.
I'm pretty sure the ride building is to the left of the existing pavilion when facing in, but the entrance and new throughfair is to the right. The queue will snake behind the existing buildings.

EDIT: I'm beginning to think this is #fakenews concept art. The placement still doesn't make sense.