Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aside from what the picket dense will provide, right now I think there will be a lot of sight line issues from within the land.

Maybe they used roller coaster tycoon for the landscaping also.

Let's just hope they don't adopt the practice of throwing guests who complain into the lake.

Aside from what the picket dense will provide, right now I think there will be a lot of sight line issues from within the land.

Picket dense. New term to describe angry fanbois.

Hey now... RCT has much better graphics & landscaping options than that video had. That was like really early pre-viz.

And they've used it again... which makes you wonder if they ever did any more visualization before Lasseter approval.

"Eh, its Pixar. Approved."

Next week they'll put out a video of WDI shopping at IKEA for chairs for the dining location.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expectations are low due to the fact that the new land is huge, but only offering 2 new rides and not really much more. Sure the two rides they are adding will be fun, but as Nick has pointed out... the size of the land itself is a complete waste of space for the lack of rides/attractions.

I can't remember, was there anything noteworthy about the dining within the new land? A legit "Pizza Planet"? "Woody's Round-up BBQ Revue" (if only)...

Expectations are low due to the fact that the new land is huge, but only offering 2 new rides and not really much more. Sure the two rides they are adding will be fun, but as Nick has pointed out... the size of the land itself is a complete waste of space for the lack of rides/attractions.

I can't remember, was there anything noteworthy about the dining within the new land? A legit "Pizza Planet"? "Woody's Round-up BBQ Revue" (if only)...
I don't believe there's been any announcement about a restaurant, but I think outdoor seating and some type of quick service window can be seen in the revised concept art.

I don't believe there's been any announcement about a restaurant, but I think outdoor seating and some type of quick service window can be seen in the revised concept art.
Correct. It's not it a proper QS, but a walk up location with restrooms.

It is located to the right of the new TSMM entrance and to the left of the future walkway from TSl into SW:GE.

The new structure can be seen in recent aerials.

Reactions: Alicia
Correct. It's not it a proper QS, but a walk up location with restrooms.

It is located to the right of the new TSMM entrance and to the left of the future walkway from TSl into SW:GE.

The new structure can be seen in recent aerials.
Actually, Quick Service would be correct. But not a full blown Counter Service. And a long way away from a Table Service.

Reactions: Alicia and Nick
That... is disappointing. And makes this new land that much more underwhelming for its size. There should almost always be a quick service dining option & an indoor sit-down dining option (doesn't even have to be table service).

What is their aversion to adding more rides/attractions & food to this land? Even if Star Wars Land is going to include 1 or 2 dining options in some form, you still need something outside of the land without having to trek across the park in search for food. (or the next ride)

Its almost like they're not utilizing the space they have to their full advantage.

Reactions: Andysol