Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

Anyone have a suggested pattern for the mazes?
Last year I usually started with AHS and went counter-clockwise ending with The Excorsist but I'm thinking that this year, AHS and the Shining should be knocked out as soon as possible.

I'm hoping that Orlando's preview night tonight is better than Hollywood's. Well, from what I was reading and seeing last night, I know it's just a preview but still, just saying.

So is there any scenario where a non-employee can go to the preview night? I am currently evacuated from Naples staying at Sapphire Falls and was wondering if it was even a possibility?

So is there any scenario where a non-employee can go to the preview night? I am currently evacuated from Naples staying at Sapphire Falls and was wondering if it was even a possibility?
It used to be that TMs could invite a +1, but this year it is strictly TMs only.

Question, seeing the scarezones today they still look a little bare, with time running out will they utilise employee previews tonight to put stuff out to ensure it's all ready for Friday or will they do the rest tomorrow night after park closing? Also, are you confident there will be an archway decoration this year?

Question, seeing the scarezones today they still look a little bare, with time running out will they utilise employee previews tonight to put stuff out to ensure it's all ready for Friday or will they do the rest tomorrow night after park closing? Also, are you confident there will be an archway decoration this year?

It wouldn't surprise me if the scare zones don't debut till Friday.

I'm hoping that Orlando's preview night tonight is better than Hollywood's. Well, from what I was reading and seeing last night, I know it's just a preview but still, just saying.
I mentioned this yesterday. Don't count preview night for anything. Tonight isn't even a "dress rehearsal." It's a straight up rehearsal for some houses and streets. If we get any reports (and I don't really expect them), I wouldn't trust them.
We started talking about it yesterday at the link down there. Then, it was immediately crapped on by people that have a money tree in their back yards.

HHN 27 House Route/Strategy | Inside Universal Forums
Joking about the expensive way to do HHN doesn't mean I'm crapping on the thread. I can't justify the cost to even travel to Florida.

Not everything I say is literal.

I don't want to get anyone too excited.

I normally don't poopoo on rumors, but the source isn't a stellar one. I just don't want anyone's expectations to be shattered. He could be right, but he could also be very off.

It's voiceover work by Tobin Bell...probably

I don't want to get anyone too excited.

I normally don't poopoo on rumors, but the source isn't a stellar one. I just don't want anyone's expectations to be shattered. He could be right, but he could also be very off.

Penn & Teller were in their house opening night, too ... then wooshed out before general public allowed in. I did see him walk past as I waited in line in the tropical storm.