Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 190 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It looks good but it looks very flat. From this image, it looks like the drains are painted on.
View attachment 5459

I think those are lights...

I think the facade looks kinda flat from use of a zoom lens. Distorts perspective.

cool, thanks! I was really just looking at the sky, the HE block and such. Here is more of a facade shot I guess where I did not squish it....I do appreciate the feedback though as it helps me start to think about the shots I have been taking/posting!

36629603674_ee3d324550_c.jpg

and here is another...I was really just looking at the dolphin

36629604304_4360570d06_c.jpg

23487615608_06806e11ff_c.jpg

Reactions: ChristopherSE
I'm not sure what has happened but it looks like F&F to me. :lol:

View attachment 5471

I think I fixed it...my pc is pasting the wrong stuff...that was my Floridah Turnpike sign...I always love stopping and seeing that sign..on the way up and the way back...it reminds me that the real world is out here in FL in full force!

That makes the sink safe you know!

cool, thanks! I was really just looking at the sky, the HE block and such. Here is more of a facade shot I guess where I did not squish it....I do appreciate the feedback though as it helps me start to think about the shots I have been taking/posting!

Thanks for the photos! I haven't been able to get out there last few weeks. Looking good.

NIce work,

Capture those details, close ups of all the detail is good,:thumbsup:

I only have 250...but I was using an 18 to 135 on this trip, save for a night I used a fixed lense...but I still think I did better with film...I guess I just dislike using a cropped camera, maybe some day I'll go full frame.

250 will do you just fine, Bob was, let's say, extreme :lol:

I have a 35mm fixed f1.2 and it's my favourite lens, not had the kit out in a while though maybe I'll dust it off and lug it over to DLP next week :)

But then ill have @Mad Dog chewing my ear for two trip reports :lmao:

I would not be surprised with softs starting in March and the GO Memorial Day Weekend. After the issues with opening Gringott's, Sapphire, Kong, and VB, a long tech rehearsal seems likely.

And mainly because it's all they got for 2018. Well, this and construction walls. So a big splashy Memorial Day Weekend GO seems the route to go.

I would not be surprised with softs starting in March and the GO Memorial Day Weekend. After the issues with opening Gringott's, Sapphire, Kong, and VB, a long tech rehearsal seems likely.

And mainly because it's all they got for 2018. Well, this and construction walls. So a big splashy Memorial Day Weekend GO seems the route to go.
Can't wait for that head-to-head Memorial Day grand opening weekend of both F&F and TSL.

The crowds are gonna be so huge you won't even be able to see them :look:

I wonder if we will start to see the UC sneak peak videos of this soon like they did for Kong.

Anything to build up hype beyond a nice looking warehouse facade...

Reactions: Joel