Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

Let me guess (again),

The Milano is out of fuel...and cookies. Peter remembers where the Energy Infinity stone is hidden because he accidently saw it through an open door at The Energy Pavilion at EPCOT Center when he was 12 in 1982. So they hop back in time to 2017 to steal the stone...and cookies.
For all I know you could be spot on :lol:. I really have no idea what the plot is, I just know that that's the (tentative) name that they're going with for the ride.

Oh man, I now have an impossible dream of what to retheme MIB with
Rick - "What the hell did you do, Morty? Why are the ride vehicles changing direction?"

Morty - "I didn't do anything, Rick. Haven't you noticed that this always just happens?"

Rick - "That's *bleep.* It's quantifiably impossible that something would just 'go wrong' on every single attraction at a theme park."

Morty - "Well, obviously your 'quantifiable impossibility' keeps happening."

Rick - "This is all Jerry's fault."

Jerry (getting run over by another ride vehicle) - "Can you stop casting blame and save me? Someone?"

Summer - "I'm so over this. I'm going to the pool."

Oh man, I now have an impossible dream of what to retheme MIB with
Rick: They're just robots, Morty! It's okay to shoot them! They're robots!

Alien: Aaaaah! My leg is shot off!

Other Alien: Glenn's bleeding to death! Someone call his wife and children!

Morty: They're not robots, Rick!

Rick: It's a figure of speech, Morty. They're bureaucrats. I don't respect them. Just keep shooting, Morty. You have no idea what prison is like here!

:mad::angry::censored:
FMILy0b.jpg

She at least appears to recognize that Epcot is supposed to be a distinct and unique theme park, but I really don't like that they keep trotting out this "More Disney, more family, more timeless, more relevant" slogan. That's so vague that they could make anything fit under that umbrella.

Also, in this interview with the GM of Future World, he states that this attraction will open in 2021, which seems to confirm the needlessly protracted construction timetable...

Hopefully that means Ratatouille for 2019! Space restaurant for 2018.

Also, in this interview with the GM of Future World, he states that this attraction will open in 2021, which seems to confirm the needlessly protracted construction timetable...

I wouldn't agree on the needlessly protracted.. Where Epcot is located is kind of awful for new buildings outside of the berm. That's why there's very few support facilities outside of Epcot proper and the areas originally cleaned up for construction.

The expansion of Energy is going into one of the areas that wasn't dug up, pumped dry, and filled. Read the stories of building Epcot's lagoon - it was a nightmare. When people talk about the "swamp" it's referring to Epcot. MK was built on what is generally a more suitable spot of land.

I wouldn't agree on the needlessly protracted.. Where Epcot is located is kind of awful for new buildings outside of the berm. That's why there's very few support facilities outside of Epcot proper and the areas originally cleaned up for construction.

The expansion of Energy is going into one of the areas that wasn't dug up, pumped dry, and filled. Read the stories of building Epcot's lagoon - it was a nightmare. When people talk about the "swamp" it's referring to Epcot. MK was built on what is generally a more suitable spot of land.
Yea, good point. Like how Odyssey overhangs a lagoon because the ground wasn't stable enough to build on below it.