Official Soccer Thread | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Soccer Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Welp if anyone cares about the South American Qualifiers,

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, and Colombia (LETS GOOOOO) all qualify directly to the 2018 World Cup.
Peru go to the playoffs versus New Zealand for qualification.

And CONCACAF
Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama all qualify directly to the World Cup.
Honduras goes to the playoffs versus Australia.
USA IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp if anyone cares about the South American Qualifiers,

Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, and Colombia (LETS GOOOOO) all qualify directly to the 2018 World Cup.
Peru go to the playoffs versus New Zealand for qualification.

And CONCACAF
Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama all qualify directly to the World Cup.
Honduras goes to the playoffs versus Australia.
USA IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as well they deserve after losing to such lesser competition in the last game. Bunch of underachieving bums.

Reactions: anihilnation
I’m pretty confident Peru gets through New Zealand in their playoff, which is great. As it stands, they’ll likely be my “three” team, behind Iceland and Columbia.

And congrats to the Portland Thorns. Dirty game, but if it wasn’t Pride I’m glad it was them.

as well they deserve after losing to such lesser competition in the last game. Bunch of underachieving bums.

You sound just like an English man :wave:

Was gutted my second team got knocked out though. When England inevitably go out in the first round in have no one to support.:(

Reactions: LieutLaww
And with that, Kaka is no longer playing in Orlando. As a City fan, his tenure has been disappointing. The fact that a player of his caliber and legend played for Orlando though, means a lot.

Thank god for theme parks, and Vamos Orlando.

Not even done, and I call Russian shenanigans on Group A. Host country getting drawn with probably the two weakest teams in Pots 2 and 3?

The other groups though, look to have some amazing match-ups.