Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

The general methodology is that common areas and facades not linked directly to the story of an attraction get decor.

So with Hogwarts getting the exterior lights and such, it's sort of up in the air. I will say - don't expect anything people could steal from within arm's reach. Ornaments are wired into place and people still steal them off the trees and the garlands.

From the Hard Rock balcony, taken yesterday.

DSC_0054.jpg

The scale just looks awkward and wrong in the pics, but i guess when the support is revealed it could make sense - we shall see.
I think the support will be stonework with a buttress so it is as quirky as the rest of Hogsmeade. Probably have a few of the doors pop open to let the projectors shoot when it is time. Don't know how serviceable it is, didn't look like there is access from the bottom. Maybe the top comes off. or a whole side swings open.

Right now it just looks too big - like they're housing golden eagles not barn owls.

Come to think of it, giant muppet owl figure at the train station would fit perfectly in there.

Edit: It's a muppet, I don't care what anyone else says.

Last edited:
Right now it just looks too big - like they're housing golden eagles not barn owls.

Come to think of it, giant muppet owl figure at the train station would fit perfectly in there.

Edit: It's a muppet, I don't care what anyone else says.

When I trained on the express we were pointed told its not Hedwig but a random owl.