Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Masonic References in Theme Parks

Mar 2, 2014
I was talking to a friend of mine a while back about the Jaws Ride when it was opened in Orlando and he was telling me about a time he waited in line and noticed a Scottish Rite symbol in the Jaws Queue. It was either a patch or a sticker on or near the Diving Suit. As we were talking, I mentioned to him that during HHN in the American Horror Story House in 2016 there was a Fez hat that looked to be from a Shriner. This conversation has made me curious if there are any other masonic references at Universal (and/or Disney) and if anyone has any photos from the Jaws queue or the American Horror Story House from 2016 that would confirm this. I've tried looking online for images from the Jaws Queue line but haven't found any good photos.

Never saw anything in the Jaws queue, but rarely rode when it wasn't a walk-on. Most of the artifacts felt like they were found in a thrift shop, so it wouldn't surprise me.

The queue video for the original Body Collectors (2oo5?) featured a lot of Masonic symbolism. Presumably to tie the house into the discredited but still cinematic Stephen Knight/From Hell theory re: Jack the Ripper.

Never saw anything in the Jaws queue, but rarely rode when it wasn't a walk-on. Most of the artifacts felt like they were found in a thrift shop, so it wouldn't surprise me.

The queue video for the original Body Collectors (2oo5?) featured a lot of Masonic symbolism. Presumably to tie the house into the discredited but still cinematic Stephen Knight/From Hell theory re: Jack the Ripper.

You woldn't happen to know where I can find the queue video, or even photos from the original body collectors?